BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Reviews (19928)
Jenny B.
Chicago
Great service, planes are very clean and very helpful and understanding. I bought tickets for a trip and was unable to do my trip after all so they were so helpful into switching my tickets and reservations.
Meghan S.
Chambersburg
Anytime I’ve flown this airline it has been a positive experience. I’ve never had any trouble with ticket purchases and customer service is always helpful. Their pricing is similar to other airlines as well.
Samantha V.
Waxhaw
I’ve never flown any other airline. American has the best customer service and accommodations. My favorite part is the complimentary cookies during the flights. I would recommend flying American to everyone!
Mya L.
Diamond, OH
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I used this airline service a long time ago when I was flying for the first time. The service was nice and the seating was okay. I am a tall person so sitting close to the window was not the best experience.
Courtney J.
Gulfport, MS
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Meh. The pilots and crew know what they’re doing so that’s a plus. The customer service is lacking though. I’ve always arrived as scheduled with American Airlines but i haven’t always had a seat when needed.
Josephine C.
Tega Cay, SC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
American is on the pricier side, but they do have really good customer service. Also, they have great rewards with their credit cards. I fly American the majority of the time. Their planes are also spacious.
Karina M.
Chicago
I really liked American Airlines. I took this Airline two summers ago to my first trip to Los Angeles, California. It was very exciting, I love how they have tv for each seating and they also gave us snacks!
RebeccaBlair c.
Williamsville, NY
I’ve had good experience on larger flights/ bigger cities but the small commuter type planes they use from my local airport are tiny and make lots of noise which is unsettling. They are also often very full.
Anakarent M.
Keller, TX
I love American, they are always usually pretty accomodating especially when my carry on doesn’t fit in one of the binds above or it fills up quickly. They have no problem putting under the plan at no cost!!
Dexter V.
Piedmont, AL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Wonderful experience! I enjoyed everything about both experience flying with American. In comparison to Delta they gate workers could be a more friendly. The value of American is probably the best out there.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?