American Airlines Airline Company
3.93 / 5 based on 19,928 Reviews
Top Questions See all 745 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
Great service, planes are very clean and very helpful and understanding. I bought tickets for a trip and was unable to do my trip after all so they were so helpful into switching my tickets and reservations.
Anytime I’ve flown this airline it has been a positive experience. I’ve never had any trouble with ticket purchases and customer service is always helpful. Their pricing is similar to other airlines as well.
I’ve never flown any other airline. American has the best customer service and accommodations. My favorite part is the complimentary cookies during the flights. I would recommend flying American to everyone!
I used this airline service a long time ago when I was flying for the first time. The service was nice and the seating was okay. I am a tall person so sitting close to the window was not the best experience.
Meh. The pilots and crew know what they’re doing so that’s a plus. The customer service is lacking though. I’ve always arrived as scheduled with American Airlines but i haven’t always had a seat when needed.
American is on the pricier side, but they do have really good customer service. Also, they have great rewards with their credit cards. I fly American the majority of the time. Their planes are also spacious.
I really liked American Airlines. I took this Airline two summers ago to my first trip to Los Angeles, California. It was very exciting, I love how they have tv for each seating and they also gave us snacks!
I’ve had good experience on larger flights/ bigger cities but the small commuter type planes they use from my local airport are tiny and make lots of noise which is unsettling. They are also often very full.
I love American, they are always usually pretty accomodating especially when my carry on doesn’t fit in one of the binds above or it fills up quickly. They have no problem putting under the plan at no cost!!
Wonderful experience! I enjoyed everything about both experience flying with American. In comparison to Delta they gate workers could be a more friendly. The value of American is probably the best out there.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos