American Airlines Airline Company
Top Questions See all 747 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
Never had any issues flying American Airlines. Comfortable flights with caring attendants.
not the best flight experience. staff was not attentive when being asked questions or requests. flight was good but felt like more should’ve been offered
I use to fly always to Dominican Republic in American Airlines but they stopped the trips and started to cheapen the customer service. No food or snacks given in the planes and they were always never on time!
Unique! The wonderfull airlines! Always amazing! Always a great experience and inimitable service. Recommended 100%.
On my more recent trip with American Airlines everything was more than satisfactory. There were no delays and the staff was very attentive. Biggest plus was that by downloading their app you received access to a whole slew of movies that you could watch right from your phone.
This is the best airlines that I have traveled with. I go to Oklahoma twice a year to visit my parents and I love American Airlines. They Seem to have more legroom than some others and the stewardesses are very nice. Loading and unloading is always very friendly on them. I would recommend American Airlines to people at anytime.
American Airlines is a wonderful airline company especially if you are a first time flyer. I flew for the first time and the attendants and pilots where so nice and helpful to me. I was more than satisfied with this company and I would recommend this company to anyone flying.
this airline is very nice to you when you are on their planes. and they are very reliable
Not a huge fan of flying with American Airlines in economy. They have very little leg room, and don’t have very good food options. They are also very overpriced. But they are still a good airline, and are safe. Just be prepared to pay a lot and be uncomfortable.
I hate flying American Airlines. They are literally my last and final choice. Every time I fly with AA there is an issue whether it be with the agents, the stewardesses, baggage, flight delays.. it’s always something. As much as I love to travel I hate the fact that they’re usually my only choice based on where I live.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
When is the best time to fly?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos