American Airlines Airline Company
Top Questions See all 747 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
American Airlines is amazing they keep you comfortable! When they take off they go around asking if anyone wants anything to drink or eat which is very amazing everyone is just super generous!
We love getting away and using a reliable airline. We had a great experience flying with American Airlines.
Ticket prices are still expensive but cheaper than most airlines. They recently increased the price to check in a bag from $25 to $30. They also split their ticket selections into 3 categories, now there’s “basic economy” which used to be the same price as main economy and now you don’t get to pick out your seat and you’re automatically in the last boarding group. I’m really not pleased with the changes going on at American Airlines.
The attendant was very kind and they offered a coke unlike Frontier. However, the plane I was on was a lot smaller and made me very anxious and uncomfortable. The flight was smooth.
I had a great experience on my flight to Puerto Rico. The flight attendants were very nice n welcoming. Plane was clean n accessible. The food wasn't so great but than ur in the air can't expect anything grand. All in all an enjoyable flight.
Pretty standard. I’ve flown international with American a few times and it’s always been on time. I don’t like the process of flying in general but it was easy enough
American airlines was the most uncomfortable experience I have ever had. On a 12 hour flight to Hawaii they played one feature film, the computer system was broken and the flight was delayed two hours, we had to deboard and reboard on another plane and I was pregnant. Never again
Flown several times with them over the years always have been pleasant flights since I am taller they always let me sit in exit row
They are very nice and they make sure to keep and eye out for people flying alone so they make sure nothing happens to you
Tight seating even for someone under 5f 2in. American Airlines is a budget airline with a brand name. Seating has gotten much smaller, planes look old, their inservice flights are terrible and their customer service has gone downhill. I try not to book American Airlines.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
When is the best time to fly?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos