American Airlines Airline Company
Top Questions See all 747 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
I haven't had a good experience with American Airlines. They forced me to miss my connecting flight because my first flight didn't take off on time since a flight attendant was late. I had to fight with them to get the last flight of the night and wait around for 4 more hours because of that. Then, they forced me to check my carry on bag because they said there was no more space, and ended up tossing my bag around and breaking things in my bag. They were not very helpful or understanding, and I was overall left disappointed. I only gave them 2 stars because it was a safe and smooth flight.
I have had many disappointing trips with AA. Most of the time they are not on time. I’ve missed many connections due to the delays.
The planes are very small. At least the ones I have flown on. However the staff has always been pleasant every time. I left my purse on the plane in NC ... I made it to CT and on my way home I was constantly checking back with lost and found. They found my purse and I was able to collect it during my layover in Charlotte! I will be forever grateful!
I work for American Airlines ! 😃 great company. I think everyone should fly American because it’s one of the worlds biggest largest airlines in the world. So many international destinations and shared airlines as well that can get you to where you need to be.
I Always use American and never had a problem. It’s gotten me from point A go point B
Don’t really remember the flight to well but I do remember the bathroom being cleaned after anyone used it. The flight attendants got me drunk because they were so on top of their customer service but I don’t remember much after that so that’s why I give 4 stars
Older planes, tiny seats, crappy service. Not an airline I fly on if I can make other arrangements. Prices aren’t the best so not sure why you get nothing. Only honor military in uniform which is against some branches code so very unfair and dangerous.
Pretty good coach. Needs more leg space and overhead space. Great snacks and entertainment.
I used yo travel with American all my life, until 2011 when there service started changing and they started loosing routes.
I have flown AA a few times now and every flight has been great, will actually be flying with them next month for the holidays. the boarding is quick and easy, seats are nice size, not too small like other airlines, the flight attendants are so nice when they come around to offer beverages and snacks. highly recommended
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
When is the best time to fly?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos