American Airlines Airline Company
Top Questions See all 747 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
I fly American a lot through work, and I rarely have problems. Sure, they nickel and dime on seats, but everyone does now. All in all, I enjoy this airline, and prefer to use it when I can over United. The preferred perks are pretty good as well!
Not what it once was. All the airlines have gone downhill in the past 10 years and though American is no exception to the rule, it is still better than a lot of the others out there.
I have almost never had a bad experience flying American. I have never missed a flight through American and have been compensated for giving up tickets in the past. The agents are always helpful and kind and know just how to help you get from point A to point B.
I've only been with American Airlines once when I flew from Texas to California in 2014 and that was HANDS DOWN the best airplane ride I have ever been on. They had audio jacks with multiple radio stations so you could listen to music during your flight, there was plenty of open seating and I was allowed to move around if I was uncomfortable. Overall just a great experience with them and I look forward to traveling with them again.
generally a good middle of the road airline, points are very difficult to maintain as they always make you purchase/fly otherwise you lose them customer service experience is typical of a major airline, some difficult experiences but overall good experiences
Somehow I feel like every American flight I’m on there are too few or no outlets for charging my phone/computer?
This is the best airlines that I have traveled with. I go to Oklahoma twice a year to visit my parents and I love American Airlines. They Seem to have more legroom than some others and the stewardesses are very nice. Loading and unloading is always very friendly on them. I would recommend American Airlines to people at anytime.
I never had any problem traveling with this company. Besides the airplane getting late sometimes.. but the trip was enjoyable
It was my first time flying so i was a bit uneasy. But the flight crew and ease of access made everything worthwhile. They also helped to transport my mother-in-law in a wheelchair before we even requested. Will definitely fly with them again .
American Airlines is a wonderful airline company especially if you are a first time flyer. I flew for the first time and the attendants and pilots where so nice and helpful to me. I was more than satisfied with this company and I would recommend this company to anyone flying.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
When is the best time to fly?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos