BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Jenna J.
Saint Charles
American is more expensive but nice. I think you get a carry on for free but have to pay for bags and to pick your seat. The seats were decently sized though and they had outlets under them to charge your phone.
Rachelle Q.
Worthington, IN
We flew from Indianapolis to Palm Springs. We had one layover there and one layover back. Very nice and clean planes! Staff was very polite. Would definitely fly with them again! Best first flight! Would recommend.
Rachel G.
Wetumpka, AL
I flew to Hawaii on American because of the ticket price. It was great for price but not so much on comfort.
Madison S.
richlands, norh carolina
Do you love it I am over you love are you doing tomorrow on my Knigge you believe God is a woman
Lyssa P.
My experience with American Airlines was great! I enjoyed the experience from beginning to end and my flights have been seamless. I like that I can pick my seat prior to the flight and that the boarding process is simple. I prefer to fly this airline.
Destiny L.
Winter Haven , FL
I love American Airlines! I always come here first before looking into another airline! I fly frequently with them because I am an a AA member! I have never had any problems !
Valeska C.
Doral, FL
I love this airline, they are super responsable and help you with anything you need. Their flights are always on time.
Chelsea H.
Glen Allen, VA
Not a big fan. Not overly helpful and not as clean as other airlines. Nothing worse than flying business class on an affiliate back from Europe to then be placed in the worst economy seats for the domestic part of the trip. Spend a few more bucks and go with an airline that not only is more helpful and considerate but has cleaner planes.
Bethany H.
Traveling any major airline is a hassle. No specific incident comes to mind, but it seems we are bothering those at the airport by flying. If they are that angry, do something else.
Annie P.
Ann Arbor
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
although the seats are OK, i’ve had a delay every single time i’ve flown with American airlines.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?