American Airlines Airline Company
Top Questions See all 747 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
American Airlines is good, not great. They are not my first choice typically but I have had mostly good experiences with them. Sometimes they can be frustrating but most of their employees are kind and try to be helpful.
Oh my gosh I was actually liking American. I was super loyal - I had their credit card and was using it for everything. Then got screwed over trying to use my companion flight, and they made an accounting error with my purchases so said I didn’t qualify, then figured out I did when I showed proof in credit card statements, then had to physically mail a voucher which took months to arrive (where was this mailed from? And how?) and...basically cancelled my card and don’t give them preference anymore.
There is this new thing that some airplanes are doing where they add a headrest with adjustable sides... the headrest pushes my neck forward in an extremely uncomfortable position. Not to mention the economy fair no longer allows carry on baggage! I generally am fine with American but I don't like the recent changes.
Good airline company but can sometimes be pricy. There are usually very courteous and attentive. I have flown American quite a few times and will do so again. I would recommend this airline to anyone who flies regularly.
Very good company, very comfortable and the staff is always very helpful and cheerful.
American Airlines. I never had a lot of trouble with them. They are one of the three I use every time I fly.
Extremely friendly staff on my flight. I did feel a little cramped in the seats. They didn’t have much leg room for my long legs. Loved the non bumpy flight. Felt really relaxing and kinda like a roller coaster ride.
The flight that I had from Boston was lovely. Great ride for my first plane ride. I was treated well and was very respected.
I didn't like so much my flight. My headphones were not working. My control wasn't working. And it's unacceptable that we have to buy food on the plane
Good flights, very direct, some planes are new, some are older, you can usually tell based on if it’s gonna have a screen in the headrest. Which makes long flights more enjoyable, a six hour flight is far better with great employees and entertainment :)
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
When is the best time to fly?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos