BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Amanda W.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I’ve flown American Airlines multiple times (coach). It’s always pretty typical, no major issues or complaints. I’ve also not had anything spectacular happen, like outstanding customer service. Its always been fine. I will continue to fly this airline as needed, typically when it works best for my schedule and when they have the best rate.
Elizabeth L.
englewood
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have only flown ameeican in conjunction with other airlines. Nice and courteouss staff. Not memorable, but never a bad experience.
Kosmic K.
Cullman, AL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Extremely friendly staff on my flight. I did feel a little cramped in the seats. They didn’t have much leg room for my long legs. Loved the non bumpy flight. Felt really relaxing and kinda like a roller coaster ride.
Stephanie M.
Efficient, generally on time. Not always the cheapest but can find good deals. Will fly again and recomend.
Bryan P.
Windermere, FL
This was the airline that we used for our honeymoon and it was a very disappointing experience. On our connecting flight, we got to fly a very nice new plane with movies and TV options that were too many to count. However, this was offered on a flight that was only 2 to 3 hours. When we boarded our second flight that was over 8 hours long, we were put onto a rickety plane that felt and sounded like it was going to fall apart. Even worse, it was the same experience on the return flight. It was very disappointing and harrowing. This will definitely not be my first choice on any of my future travel plans.
Robin B.
Cordova, TN
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
This past year, I took American Airlines. On both the departing and returning trips, my bag that I paid to check was lost. It's pretty annoying when you tell the flight attendant that you see your bag still on the ground when the plane is backing away. Why pay for something to happen when the opposite is going to be done.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Erin H.
Walnut, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I'm a huge fan of American Airlines.  Friendly staff, easy to use booking, easy to get rebooked, and a wide range of travel partners to choose from.  They will almost always have a flight to the destination I'm booking, at a time that works.  Price is competitive, but this is one airline I am at times willing to spend a bit more.
Joy T.
Deer Park , TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Ok airlines. I don’t think I had a bad experience it’s been a while since I’ve flown anywhere so I really don’t have anything fresh in my mind about them.
Regan R.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
American Airlines is a great airline to fly with. I've always had good experiences with the airline itself. Comfortable seats and reasonable prices.
Brittany P.
Warrenville, Sc
I had a round trip with connecting flights from GA to NC to CA. I felt we were always behind schedule and a lot of issues arose where we were stuck sitting on the runway for 45 minutes which made me miss my next flight. Price was decent and it was clean though.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?