American Airlines Airline Company
Top Questions See all 747 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
I’ve flown American Airlines multiple times (coach). It’s always pretty typical, no major issues or complaints. I’ve also not had anything spectacular happen, like outstanding customer service. Its always been fine. I will continue to fly this airline as needed, typically when it works best for my schedule and when they have the best rate.
I have only flown ameeican in conjunction with other airlines. Nice and courteouss staff. Not memorable, but never a bad experience.
Extremely friendly staff on my flight. I did feel a little cramped in the seats. They didn’t have much leg room for my long legs. Loved the non bumpy flight. Felt really relaxing and kinda like a roller coaster ride.
Efficient, generally on time. Not always the cheapest but can find good deals. Will fly again and recomend.
This was the airline that we used for our honeymoon and it was a very disappointing experience. On our connecting flight, we got to fly a very nice new plane with movies and TV options that were too many to count. However, this was offered on a flight that was only 2 to 3 hours. When we boarded our second flight that was over 8 hours long, we were put onto a rickety plane that felt and sounded like it was going to fall apart. Even worse, it was the same experience on the return flight. It was very disappointing and harrowing. This will definitely not be my first choice on any of my future travel plans.
This past year, I took American Airlines. On both the departing and returning trips, my bag that I paid to check was lost. It's pretty annoying when you tell the flight attendant that you see your bag still on the ground when the plane is backing away. Why pay for something to happen when the opposite is going to be done.
I'm a huge fan of American Airlines. Friendly staff, easy to use booking, easy to get rebooked, and a wide range of travel partners to choose from. They will almost always have a flight to the destination I'm booking, at a time that works. Price is competitive, but this is one airline I am at times willing to spend a bit more.
Ok airlines. I don’t think I had a bad experience it’s been a while since I’ve flown anywhere so I really don’t have anything fresh in my mind about them.
American Airlines is a great airline to fly with. I've always had good experiences with the airline itself. Comfortable seats and reasonable prices.
I had a round trip with connecting flights from GA to NC to CA. I felt we were always behind schedule and a lot of issues arose where we were stuck sitting on the runway for 45 minutes which made me miss my next flight. Price was decent and it was clean though.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
When is the best time to fly?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos