American Airlines Airline Company
3.93 / 5 based on 19,938 Reviews
Top Questions See all 745 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
I had a comfortable flight. The plane was clean, and the flight attendants were friendly. I’ve flow. With this company a few times and it has been fairly smooth with a few delays here and there for catering issues or maintenance.
American Airlines is okay. They are not a discount airline company but don’t provide top amenities either. The prices are decent however when I can’t fly my preferred airline so they are usually my second pick.
I go back and forth. American is okay. They have had horrible delays the last few times I’ve flown, and have not explained why or gone into detail. It was frustrating as a flyer. But they have some good things.
American Airlines is just average. They are expensive for very tight, uncomfortable seats. They also charge too much for checked bags. Some of the planes don't even have TVs and most planes seem old and dingey.
This is my favorite airline. They always work with you and help you out with the best customer service. They are almost always on time and don’t cancel flights as often as other airlines. I trust them the most.
Good staff members and great pilots really swift air flight and comfortable I would recommended going here I think it’s the safest way to travel and I personally think most people should fly with this airline
I love when I go on a national flight within the US and they have the tv monitors available on the back of the seats. It makes the time pass by so quick on the plane. It is definitely a nice amenity to have on the plane.
This is the only airline out of the many that I've flown with that has consistently had major delays to the point that it's expected. Seats are fine and price is fine, but it should not be normal to be delayed
I love flying with American Airlines. I always tend to book my flights with them because I have never had any issues or problems when I book with american. I would definitely recommend this airline to others.
Depart and arrive on time; cabin crew very good; Admirals Club lounge in TPA always a pleasant experience; check in and boarding no issues...all in all a pleasant trip. Seats were comfortable would recommend.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos