BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Lindsay B.
North Wales
Movies on board, snacks available, good bathroom facilities, easy to find a flight, great flight attendants
Deborah L.
Used to travel with them all the time and thought they were the best, but over the years, the trend has diminished and they are all alike, with "them" looking to get more money and making us want to take a train, car, boat or walk to wherever we need to go.
Joanna C.
Brooklyn, NY
American airline is a big hub here in new York. Although i never have a problem with their service its always the cancellations due to weather that makes it annoying. Last time i fly them, they had canceled their flight due to weather but yet other airlines were flying. although i do understand that different planes may not be able to withstand the weather conditions but it was annoying to see another airline being able to fly home but i am stuck. Their service in general was great. They try their best to do what they can.
Ashley O.
Philadelphia
I like to ride with American Airlines they make you feel comfortable and they also provide snacks where some flights don’t.
Nikki N.
Chicago
I love American Airlines for where they travel. Some of their planes could be updated and the long distance flights could use better meal choices. Overall, the staff is nice and friendly!
Kelli F.
Atlanta, GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
AA is a good airline. I enjoy the products they offer on board. Most of their airplanes have TVs, so you can watch entertainment, and the seats are comfortable.
Anestazia B.
Pioneer, OH
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
This airline is just your major airline service, but I've had a much better experience with Delta (and don't intend to fly with AA again anytime soon). In my last trip, less than a month ago, both flights were delayed and were having technical errors displaying the correct information at the airport and the AA android app. The customer service agents at the counter weren't as concerned with keeping the passengers up to date on changes. On one flight, when I was getting off the plane, I was strugglimg with my carry on and instead of offering help they just laughed and said "you can do it"
Tuti M.
hallandale
Para vuelos internacionales los aviones son un poco incómodos y la comida es horrible
Pam M.
Fayetteville
Since I reside in Fayetteville, NC I prefer to travel from the regional airport to locations around the States and around the world. American Airlines flies out of the Fayetteville Regional Airport, and although I’ll have to transfer in either Charlotte, Atlanta, or Washington D.C., those locations allow me to travel anywhere in the world. The fly American at least 4-5x per year, and I’m very conscientious about my health, so I travel with my Yeti so I can enjoy a cup of tea while I’m traveling. I have asked stewards/stewardesses to fill my Yeti with boiling water from the spout in the cabin (because the pitcher with tea generally tastes like coffee because it had been previously used for it. They have been kind enough to do so. Being retired military, I am also able to avoid the $25 checked baggage fee, but I have to wait until I arrive at the airport to take advantage of that offer because that’s not a feature of the the airline’s App. I have had never had an issue securing an aisle seat on American, and I’m pleased with the locations I’ve been able to travel to.
Emily M.
Iowa City, IA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Of the major airlines I probably fly American the most frequently. This isn't really out of preference but rather cost and flight times. I have enjoyed flying with American and really havent had any issues during those trips. I both enjoy and hate that you have to pay for a carry on for some of their seats, but it does make some trips more budget friendly.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?