American Airlines Airline Company
Top Questions See all 746 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
I've had the most best experiences on American Airlines and the worst but I can't doubt this airline has been good to me
I love American Airlines for where they travel. Some of their planes could be updated and the long distance flights could use better meal choices. Overall, the staff is nice and friendly!
I like American Airlines even though their hubs tend to be smaller. I believe they are the company that has Charlotte is one of their hubs and that’s quite a small airport. They don’t have as many nice amenities on the planes as some of the other airlines what they are definitely better than any of the discount airlines
AA is a good airline. I enjoy the products they offer on board. Most of their airplanes have TVs, so you can watch entertainment, and the seats are comfortable.
I love flying with American! It is so comfortable and affordable flying back and forth from college. I always find good deals and get good customer service if anything goes wrong. I’m a repeat customer!
Para vuelos internacionales los aviones son un poco incómodos y la comida es horrible
Since I reside in Fayetteville, NC I prefer to travel from the regional airport to locations around the States and around the world. American Airlines flies out of the Fayetteville Regional Airport, and although I’ll have to transfer in either Charlotte, Atlanta, or Washington D.C., those locations allow me to travel anywhere in the world. The fly American at least 4-5x per year, and I’m very conscientious about my health, so I travel with my Yeti so I can enjoy a cup of tea while I’m traveling. I have asked stewards/stewardesses to fill my Yeti with boiling water from the spout in the cabin (because the pitcher with tea generally tastes like coffee because it had been previously used for it. They have been kind enough to do so. Being retired military, I am also able to avoid the $25 checked baggage fee, but I have to wait until I arrive at the airport to take advantage of that offer because that’s not a feature of the the airline’s App. I have had never had an issue securing an aisle seat on American, and I’m pleased with the locations I’ve been able to travel to.
I like traveling with them and always book tickets for my mother to come visit me. They are very caring and flying long flights becomes easier with AA.
I love the food on the international flights that American Airlines offers. It’s always a cut above the rest.
Comfortable spacious seats. First class gets free alcohol and a blanket. Coach is also comfortable and the crew is always very nice and informative.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos