American Airlines Airline Company
Top Questions See all 747 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
The planes are very small. At least the ones I have flown on. However the staff has always been pleasant every time. I left my purse on the plane in NC ... I made it to CT and on my way home I was constantly checking back with lost and found. They found my purse and I was able to collect it during my layover in Charlotte! I will be forever grateful!
My favorite airline. Good pricing, great scheduling, excellent customer service. And treated my children wonderfully during their first solo flight.
I work for American Airlines ! 😃 great company. I think everyone should fly American because it’s one of the worlds biggest largest airlines in the world. So many international destinations and shared airlines as well that can get you to where you need to be.
Don’t really remember the flight to well but I do remember the bathroom being cleaned after anyone used it. The flight attendants got me drunk because they were so on top of their customer service but I don’t remember much after that so that’s why I give 4 stars
Older planes, tiny seats, crappy service. Not an airline I fly on if I can make other arrangements. Prices aren’t the best so not sure why you get nothing. Only honor military in uniform which is against some branches code so very unfair and dangerous.
I used yo travel with American all my life, until 2011 when there service started changing and they started loosing routes.
I have flown AA a few times now and every flight has been great, will actually be flying with them next month for the holidays. the boarding is quick and easy, seats are nice size, not too small like other airlines, the flight attendants are so nice when they come around to offer beverages and snacks. highly recommended
Terrible customer service and company policies. Will never use this airline again. Awful experience.
The seats on this plane are very comfortable, they are great to handle your luggage with care and treat you with respect. I have never had a bad experience with this company. They have been great with my family and my kids
Miami to New Orleans. Evening departure on an older 737-800 with no entertainment system and average service nothing to mention about it, connected with a much newer 737-800 with an entertainment system. I must mention the super friendly flight attendant who was super pleasant and helpful.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
When is the best time to fly?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos