American Airlines Airline Company
3.93 / 5 based on 19,976 Reviews
Top Questions See all 745 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
American Airlines is the only one I will fly with. Their flights are cheap and guaranteed safe and quick. Unlike other airlines their planes are rated the best in safety features. I Willis recommend aa to anyone
Seats are comfortable and overall I had little complaints. The crew was very nice and friendly, except I think the food is over priced. I do wish there was more leg room. Even with all that, I enjoyed my flight.
I go back and forth. American is okay. They have had horrible delays the last few times I’ve flown, and have not explained why or gone into detail. It was frustrating as a flyer. But they have some good things.
American Airlines offered a comfortable flying experience. Nothing too fancy. Nothing mediocre. It was simple and enjoyable. I've flown with AA about four times and I've been satisfied with every single flight.
I love how well organized these company is. My favorite part was that there was not waiting time for anything. Customer service was great and easy to work with. Everything was well explained and well organized.
I have always been pleased with American Airlines. In my experiences the planes have always been clean and the employees have always been respectful and and helpful. I will definitely fly with American Airlines again.
I love flying American. Every flight I have been on has been smooth sailing. The flight attendants are great and cater to your every need. They are so friendly and are always willing to assist without question!
Great service with food and beverages. Big seats in business class. Great options for food on long flights. Very friendly when you board the aircraft. Nice touch with personal package with toiletries. Thank you
I have personally had great experiences with American Airlines. Typically very punctual. Only negative would be the carry on space. Very frequently I am having to courtesy check my bag at the gate due to space.
This is my favorite airline. They always work with you and help you out with the best customer service. They are almost always on time and don’t cancel flights as often as other airlines. I trust them the most.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos