BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Sibrina V.
Atlanta
I've only flew this airline once.  Everyone was nice and pleasant to us. The pilot let my son come take a look at the cockpit. He will forever remember that.
Heather P.
Plymouth, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
American Airlines is great because they still have reasonable priced flights but do not nickel and dime customers like some other airline have started doing! I have flown this airline domestic multiple times this year and will be flying to Germany with them in March!
Chrise G.
Chase City
This company is great. Customer service is amazing and I am very comfortable flying with them.
Alexandria B.
Cincinnati, OH
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Typical airline company. Nothing really stands out about the experiment. Will book if their prices are the lowest or most convenient schedule.
Tam B.
Hilliard, OH
The few times I have to use American Airlines, it was for domestic flights.  And the planes are always the smallest with very little leg room (and I'm a pretty petite person).  The in-flight service is just OK.  Again, this is one of the major airlines, so it's hard to avoid using it to travel within the US.
Jessie S.
Austin
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The airline that I use most frequently. Decent price and flies to a lot of locations. Good frequent flyer program and lots of ways to earn miles. Staff is usually very accommodating and friendly. Never had an issue with their service and will definitely continue to use them in the future.
Desi🌻 D.
Fort Worth, TX
The flight that I had from Boston was lovely. Great ride for my first plane ride. I was treated well and was very respected.
Shaniah H.
Paterson, NJ
I always liked their services, I wouldn’t recommend getting on smaller flights because the turbulence is crazy especially when you scared
Rachel A.
Akron, OH
One of my least favorite airlines. When my boyfriend and I were traveling back from Portland or to Nashville, they canceled our connecting flight from Denver without telling us- and moved us to a connection in New Jersey. This added 12 hours of travel time to our schedule and made us late for appointments the next day. In addition, they refused to upgrade our seats and gave us separate seats away from each other!!!!!!! Terrible service and a terrible experiance. This time and everytime. :(
Mina M.
I used American Airlines when going to Montevideo and my flight was cancelled and then delayed. Overall my experience was bad but the customer service was willing to work with me and offer me a good solution. The flight itself was not bad but there are better options out there.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?