BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
SprinkleofEverything ..
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I really like American Airlines because of their nice planes, good service, and convenient travel destinations. The thing about American is they are pretty pricey. The American Airlines credit card has good initial bonus incentives, but after that, the points to airmiles transfer is lacking. I would say though that AA's customer service has always been super stellar!
Kennedy S.
Danbury
American Airlines is probably my favorite national airline. It’s super easy to use their app and change seats and check in. Boarding was painless, and I use my favorite suitcase (my Away carryon). I recommend just spending the extra money and not using Delta or Spirit.
Cheyenne J.
Lansing, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I hadn’t flown in over a decade, but I chose AA after having to drive from Michigan to Georgia to move my best friend. Everything was a breeze, flight went beautifully and I was pretty satisfied overall. I did, however, feel the slightest bit claustrophobic.
Kelley F.
Burbank
I am an AA member and they are a decent airline as can be, offering rewards and mile bonuses. I haven't always had a good customer experience especially when trying to correct a TSA number on my profile which took several attempts and resulted in being hung up on. The better of some evils I guess.
Sasha-Gaye M.
Tamarac
Very good customer services. This is my flight of choice for any place I travel to on this world.Whether it be direct or connected. I hate delays and its inevitable but my package is always before me and I lvoee that
Maggie W.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Smooth flights and friendly staff. I think I even still have an American Airlines pin that one of the pilots gave me when I was a child. Would definitely recommend this airline especially for families.
Jennifer M.
10/10. Would recommend. Great with everything. Awesome and really helpful. I enjoyed it a lot. Had no problems with this. I loved how well this worked. I hope everyone else loves it too! 100% satisfied.
Bianca D.
Manhattan Bch, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Had a very back experience with American once. Our flight was delayed 6 hours because of an oil problem, and our second jet was delayed for another problem. Haven’t used American much since.
Rebekah D.
Southaven, MS
I have loved American Airlines especially for my international flights! The flight crew has been very nice and helpful and the planes were nice. I have had several suitcases that were very scratched and missing zippers so I think they were not handled well.
Alexis Gabrielle T.
Petal
The best airline. Wonderful customer service and awesome staff! I will never fly another
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?