American Airlines Airline Company
Top Questions See all 747 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
I really like American Airlines because of their nice planes, good service, and convenient travel destinations. The thing about American is they are pretty pricey. The American Airlines credit card has good initial bonus incentives, but after that, the points to airmiles transfer is lacking. I would say though that AA's customer service has always been super stellar!
American Airlines is probably my favorite national airline. It’s super easy to use their app and change seats and check in. Boarding was painless, and I use my favorite suitcase (my Away carryon). I recommend just spending the extra money and not using Delta or Spirit.
I hadn’t flown in over a decade, but I chose AA after having to drive from Michigan to Georgia to move my best friend. Everything was a breeze, flight went beautifully and I was pretty satisfied overall. I did, however, feel the slightest bit claustrophobic.
I am an AA member and they are a decent airline as can be, offering rewards and mile bonuses. I haven't always had a good customer experience especially when trying to correct a TSA number on my profile which took several attempts and resulted in being hung up on. The better of some evils I guess.
Very good customer services. This is my flight of choice for any place I travel to on this world.Whether it be direct or connected. I hate delays and its inevitable but my package is always before me and I lvoee that
Smooth flights and friendly staff. I think I even still have an American Airlines pin that one of the pilots gave me when I was a child. Would definitely recommend this airline especially for families.
10/10. Would recommend. Great with everything. Awesome and really helpful. I enjoyed it a lot. Had no problems with this. I loved how well this worked. I hope everyone else loves it too! 100% satisfied.
Had a very back experience with American once. Our flight was delayed 6 hours because of an oil problem, and our second jet was delayed for another problem. Haven’t used American much since.
I have loved American Airlines especially for my international flights! The flight crew has been very nice and helpful and the planes were nice. I have had several suitcases that were very scratched and missing zippers so I think they were not handled well.
The best airline. Wonderful customer service and awesome staff! I will never fly another
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
When is the best time to fly?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos