American Airlines Airline Company
Top Questions See all 746 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
Their seats seemed a little larger than other airlines. I haven’t had any issues flying with them recently. They were on time and the staff was pleasant.
I have only flown with American a few times. It was okay, I don't prefer them. I don't have anything bad to say. It was just okay.
Airliner was clean and comfortable. Staff was very courteous and attentive. Will fly American again for sure.
They’re always organized, polite and clear with the informations. I’ve been traveling a couple of times with them and was really nice
I just recently took American Airlines from California to Germany. They were 2 flights, an 11 hour and a 2 hour. Both were great, besides the obvious small leg room on a typical plane, but the seats each had a screen on the back of the headrests. They had TONS of movies, tv shows and games to keep me occupied for the long flight.
American is my favorite national airline! The crews are fun and polite! They do their best to make you comfortable and the planes are nice. I don’t usually have a problem with late flights. Also a family friendly airline.
It’s been years since I flown American. I wouldn’t really look to fly this airline. It’s usually available but the price can be so so. And they have a lot of connecting flights, which I don’t care for.
I’ve always flown American & I probably always will. I have flown other great airlines but American is still at the top of my list. All of the employees are super nice & the planes are very clean. Will fly again!
The staff at American is usually very helpful anf friendly. I’ve rarely had trouble flying American. I have long legs and usually the leg room is at least okay compared to other airlines. If there are delays, they’re usually handled quickly. It’s not my favorite but it’s far from the worst experiences I’ve had when flying.
I've always been happy with American Airlines. I wouldn't say they have amazing customer service but it's usually fine for the amount you pay for the tickets. I do think they need to upgrade a lot of their planes to include tv entertainment but I've only flown with them for shorter flights so that might be why. Overall, I would fly with them again.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos