BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Pamela F.
Northford, CT
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Their seats seemed a little larger than other airlines. I haven’t had any issues flying with them recently. They were on time and the staff was pleasant.
Demonicka B.
Lexington, KY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have only flown with American a few times. It was okay, I don't prefer them. I don't have anything bad to say. It was just okay.
Jennifer B.
Seattle
Airliner was clean and comfortable. Staff was very courteous and attentive. Will fly American again for sure.
Paola B.
White plains, NY
They’re always organized, polite and clear with the informations. I’ve been traveling a couple of times with them and was really nice
Briana B.
Oakley, CA
I just recently took American Airlines from California to Germany. They were 2 flights, an 11 hour and a 2 hour. Both were great, besides the obvious small leg room on a typical plane, but the seats each had a screen on the back of the headrests. They had TONS of movies, tv shows and games to keep me occupied for the long flight.
Savilla W.
oro valley
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
American is my favorite national airline! The crews are fun and polite! They do their best to make you comfortable and the planes are nice. I don’t usually have a problem with late flights. Also a family friendly airline.
Stephanie S.
Port Charlotte
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
It’s been years since I flown American. I wouldn’t really look to fly this airline. It’s usually available but the price can be so so. And they have a lot of connecting flights, which I don’t care for.
Marlee M.
Green Cove Springs
I’ve always flown American & I probably always will. I have flown other great airlines but American is still at the top of my list. All of the employees are super nice & the planes are very clean. Will fly again!
Brooke W.
The staff at American is usually very helpful anf friendly. I’ve rarely had trouble flying American. I have long legs and usually the leg room is at least okay compared to other airlines. If there are delays, they’re usually handled quickly. It’s not my favorite but it’s far from the worst experiences I’ve had when flying.
Alexi a.
Woonsocket, RI
I've always been happy with American Airlines. I wouldn't say they have amazing customer service but it's usually fine for the amount you pay for the tickets. I do think they need to upgrade a lot of their planes to include tv entertainment but I've only flown with them for shorter flights so that might be why. Overall, I would fly with them again.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?