American Airlines Airline Company
Top Questions See all 747 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
American airlines is a good option when traveling by air. I have had no issues with the airline and only have positive things to say. I will consider using American Airlines in the future when I grave by air.
My husband and I use American Airlines quite often. The staff is always so kind and I love that they give military members free checked bags and you get to skip the long security check line! We got to ride one of the planes with the updated touchscreen tv, and that was an awesome feature especially when on such a long flight!
I grew up flying with American Airlines, so to me, flying with them is home, and they do feel like family! Out of all the years I’ve flown with them to visit family in Oregon, I’ve never had a bad experience!
All airlines suck. Can’t count the number of times my flights have been messed up. Doesn’t matter what airline u fly with.
American Airlines is so accomodating. My mom and I were late for a flight after being held up in the TSA lines. They waited for us for a few minutes because we were already checked into our flight. Even though we held up the plane, they were so nice and understanding.
American Airlines seems to be the most consistent to me — consistently affordable, available, etc... but I give them 4 stars because they also seem to be the most consistent with delays and such. Never a bad travel experience with AA, but never a stellar one either.
My go to airline company. Whenever I travel I look for AA since everything runs smoothly with them.
Always used this airline when I traveled withy family when I was younger. They seemed to have a great price, being 1 of 5 it was the airline my parents would use
While American Airlines provide affordable airfare, their customer service is sorely lacking. The first time I flew with them, I had my (then) infant son with me. At the time he was strictly breastfed. It is legal for a nursing mother to nurse her baby anywhere she is otherwise legally allowed to be, covered or uncovered. While nursing my son, uncovered, the flight attendant asked me to cover up. When I politely declined she got an attitude with me and rolled her eyes. I sent AA a message on Facebook about it and was ignored. So while they are a cheap option, they really need better training for their employees.
My favorite company to fly international. Great customer service and relativity comfortable seats.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
When is the best time to fly?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos