BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you been in the past Year?4 Answers
  • American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Maricela L.
The staff comes off a bit rude and when I tried to upgrade a seat at the airport kiosk was looked down on for having purchased a cheaper seat. Bag fees and peanuts for snacks.
Tazmia F.
Fayetteville, AR
I hate flying American Airlines. They are literally my last and final choice. Every time I fly with AA there is an issue whether it be with the agents, the stewardesses, baggage, flight delays.. it’s always something. As much as I love to travel I hate the fact that they’re usually my only choice based on where I live.
Amanda D.
I have a love/hate relationship with American. While they provide many options for flying to multiple domestic and international destinations, their customer service and quality is very variable. I've had multiple flights go off without a hitch and I've also had a flight to Prague be rerouted to Canada because an equipment malfunction caused the cabin to depressurize. (And then American refused to do anything about it besides give us free miles to use, gee thanks). While they can be good sometimes, I would be perhaps go with alternative airlines if possible depending on your destination. Like British Air if you're flying international, its more expensive but you get you what you pay for.
Ashleigh A.
Terre Haute
I thought that flying American Airlines was okay. The experience, in general, was meh. My favorite part was getting to the place that I was flying to. I do not use American Airlines very often. I was mildly satisfied with my trip flying with American Airlines.
Diana G.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love this company and its service overall. Never had any complaints until now that they started charging for baggage to Colombia.
Brittany L.
Dallas, TX
I recently flew American Airlines, this month (November 2018), for an international trip. I must say it was quite a pleasant experience. The flight was only about 2.5 hours, but the Airbus looked new. It smelled nice and the seats had TVs in them. American Airlines had some of the latest "on DVD" blockbusters that my spouse and I were able to enjoy during our flight. It certainly helped the time pass by. My husband's screen was missing an icon, we informed the stewardess, and she immediately reset his screen so that he could access the entertainment icon. Fabulous experience!
Ivy K.
Worthington, OH
I like flying American Airlines. In general they are ok, I think a lot of the planes in the fleet are older. Don’t expect the screens on the backs of the seats to watch movies. I had one really bad experience where the landing plane didn’t notify our connection that we landed late and we missed our connecting flight and they got us rescheduled and gave us a coupon for food in the airport but weren’t very nice or apologetic about anything.
Ana A.
Ocala, FL.
One of the best airlines!
Customer service is the best, they are super attentive and responsible
the flights are always punctual although it is a bit expensive compared to other airlines this is worth it 🌎✈️
alexa p.
They have never given me a bad experience but every time I fly with them, it is delayed. I have slept in airports because of this and usually, customer service is okay but there have been a few times I have been appalled. It is a solid company with room for improvement.
Krystal S.
los angeles
Many, many, many flight delays! I Sometimes will be on a plane with good leg room and dining choices, other times not so much. Also had an allergic reaction during 8 hour flight and was refused medicine. I Will fly again only if no other option.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?