BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Savilla W.
oro valley
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
American is my favorite national airline! The crews are fun and polite! They do their best to make you comfortable and the planes are nice. I don’t usually have a problem with late flights. Also a family friendly airline.
Shannon S.
American used to be my go to airline but they have really gone done hill in the last few years. After being stuck on a plane for 4 hours without leaving the tarmac and the piss poor customer service that followed, they lost my loyalty and I will never fly AA again unless I have to.
Stephanie S.
Port Charlotte
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
It’s been years since I flown American. I wouldn’t really look to fly this airline. It’s usually available but the price can be so so. And they have a lot of connecting flights, which I don’t care for.
Brooke W.
The staff at American is usually very helpful anf friendly. I’ve rarely had trouble flying American. I have long legs and usually the leg room is at least okay compared to other airlines. If there are delays, they’re usually handled quickly. It’s not my favorite but it’s far from the worst experiences I’ve had when flying.
Kimberly V.
Pleasant Vly, NY
I have been pretty comfortable using American Airline. I feel that are accommodating. Everything I have been of an AA plan.
Alexi a.
Woonsocket, RI
I've always been happy with American Airlines. I wouldn't say they have amazing customer service but it's usually fine for the amount you pay for the tickets. I do think they need to upgrade a lot of their planes to include tv entertainment but I've only flown with them for shorter flights so that might be why. Overall, I would fly with them again.
Kimberly H.
Comfortable seating, polite hostesses, plus great rates evwn if your flying around the world. You really cant beat that!
Zuleika R.
Toa Alta , CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Pioneers! I love American Airlines! The seats are extremely comfortable, the service is amazing and I have never had an issue with my flights! A bit on the pricey side but worth every penny!
Mariah H.
Dorchester, MA
AAA is a good company as well when you are looking to travel. I feel like they do have a good international base of travel as well and you have an amazing experience with them as well when you are doing long distance flights. Their customer service is good and the flight attendants are good when responding to issues that you may have.
Kelsey S.
Scottsdale, AZ
You never know what you’re going to get with American Airlines. Sometimes you have a great new plane with stellar service and other times it’s an accident plane with the grumpiest humans ever working it. The only positive for them is they fly pretty much anywhere you want to go.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?