BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

Reviews (19973)
Dawn P.
Jerome, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
American Airlines is great. My most recent trip we had cancellations and delays but the airline was on top of things and made sure we were put in a hotel for the night and had dinner and breakfast food vouchers!!
Kevan D.
Germantown
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Average. No real complaints but I don’t think that their pricing is justified. They don’t give the most amazing service in my opinion. Other airlines definitely beat them in convenience, friendliness and pricing.
Veena J.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I live in Dallas, so it is a hub for American Airlines. They have been good overall, but I’m also starting to notice that they are devaluing their points as well. I guess this is the future of all airline points.
Amber P.
Charlotte
I had a great experience. It was my first time flying. I felt safe and comfortable and wouldn’t ask for a better first flight. We were asked continuously if we needed things and if we were comfy! Highly recommend
Breanna H.
Washington, DC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I usually have a really nice experience with American Airlines. They have had to rebook or reschedule trips occasionally but they usually do it in a very timely, professional way.
Maritza L.
The only airline I use! Great service and staff every time. Never have had any issues with them. I love that they allow us to check in early for our flights. And for the most part are always running in time
Hanna T.
Clemson, SC
I love flying American Airlines!!! I have a peanut allergy and they are always so accommodating and never serve peanuts!! They have great customer service, always make up time if they have delays and good prices!
Amanda S.
Winona, MN
The service is usually great! They are always offering complimentary foods. I travel a lot on this airline whenever I have a trip planned. I feel extremely safe in the aircraft, and the attendants make it better!
Emily G.
Charlotte, NC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
My go to option! Being in Charlotte I have a hub here but I have never experienced issues with staff, my flight, or connections. I think they tend to have the most available options for times and cities as well.
Sierra K.
Aurora
Seats are comfortable and overall I had little complaints. The crew was very nice and friendly, except I think the food is over priced. I do wish there was more leg room. Even with all that, I enjoyed my flight.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?