American Airlines Airline Company
Top Questions See all 746 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
American Airlines is fairly priced and the service is average. I have no complaints about the airline but there is also nothing that stands out about them to make them top any of the other airlines that I have traveled with.
American, being one of the top 3 major airlines, is of course amazing. I like their updated planes with TV screens in the seats. I fly often and American is a real choice. I’m rarely dissatisfied with this airline.
Needs work on customer service and the cleanliness of the airplanes. Inside the airplanes have felt dirty to me. There is also no leg room. And I feel this airline is always delayed! I will continue to use as I always search for whatever flight is cheaper but I wish things would change to make the customer travels more pleasurable.
American airlines is good but there is nothing special about it. I would take it again; it gets the job done. My favorite part is the kind service but not overly nice. I would ride again and recommend it also. I am highly satisfied and can't wait to ride again
Great airline that flies where I need it to. Doesn’t have the lowest prices but they are reasonable.
I avoid American Airlines like the plague. I used to book with them quite a bit with little to no issue. Then the last three times I flew with them all of my connecting flights were delayed. While I was delayed I noticed other people that were going to other destinations were also delayed and given the same excuse that their flight crew was delayed. I found it very hard to believe that several flight crews were delayed and that it happened on multiple occasions. My personal belief is that they overbook and their customer service is horrible. I go out of my way not to book with American Airlines even if they have a cheaper price and a more convenient flight.
My flights have always been good with American. Any delays were a result of weather or other uncontrollable factors. Flight crew is nice and accommodating and I’ve even had some funny pilots who lighten the mood before takeoff!
I travel a lot for work and American Airlines is the preferred company to use. I never had any issues on a flight. The staff seems to be pleasant and helpful. I catch an American flight every 3 months for work. My bags have never been lost or damaged during travel
The planes were quite small and smelled old. However, the stewards were so nice, so that was a plus
I love traveling with American Airlines because of their nonstop options that work for quick flights to and from destinations with lots of flight time options. I use their rewards points too to make it even better.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos