BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Annalise W.
frazeysburg
I had a good experience with this airline. They have good snacks on the plane and my favorite part of my flying experience was they told us about this app called American Airlines. On this app you could watch new movies and shows, but you can only use this app when on the plane.
rubab h.
Elk Grove , CA
Great flight to and from. Could have better snacks and refreshments but can not complain. Seats are pretty comfortable as well. Customer service was great. Would recommend to others. Have flown with them about 3 times.
Victoria U.
My flight was from DC to Maine and it was average. I enjoyed how quick the trip was. The seats had enough space for the short trip, but I’m sure on a longer one it would have been annoying. I would fly with them again.
Ashley S.
Killeen
I would never suggest anyone to fly with American Airlines. I have many times just because I find cheapest tickets through them most the time but the flights are always awful.
Lauren A.
Patrick AFB
I have always had a great experience flying with American Airlines. They offer free baggage to military which is super nice and helpful. I would definitely recommend them to my friends and will book for future flights!
Ericka B.
Plainfield , IL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Oh lord I love American Airlines every time I go to mexico I pick this airline because the costumer services is really good I use it every year sometimes they are pricey but still like it. American Airlines Airline Company
Kayla C.
Yardley, PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
It's a decent airline. They didn't do anything to wow me but they are always nice. I haven't had any experience with running into an issue yet so I'm unsure how they would trouble shoot, but I've had no issues thus far.
Krista K.
Philadelphia, PA
I Have traveled with this airline many times. I enjoy this company very well. There’s never much of a delay they have TVs in their seats. All employees are always very nice and I will always choose this airline to fly.
Ary A.
American Airlines has DEFINITELY improved over the years. I remember growing up, the service was terrible and I absolutely hated flying with them. Now it’s one of the airlines that I trust to enjoy my flight. Good job!
Danielle M.
Eagleville, PA
Though I enjoy flying with American Airlines most of the time, I would say they could emphasize more on customer service. They could also use an update/ refresh on a lot of the planes I have been on with this company.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?