BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you traveled to in the past year? ūüĆŹ American A...11 Answers
Alexa L.
arlington
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
American as one of my first choices while planning trips. They have a very friendly staff, great customer service and always make sure their travelers are happy.
Natacha N.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Nice staff and comfortable seats. I prefer delta though only because I am biast because my man works for delta. I never use American these days since his hire date.
marybeth c.
Wenatchee
This is a great airline! They have a wide range of snacks and are always making sure that people on the flight are okay and comfortable.
Rebekah D.
Southaven, MS
I have loved American Airlines especially for my international flights! The flight crew has been very nice and helpful and the planes were nice. I have had several suitcases that were very scratched and missing zippers so I think they were not handled well.
Brittany T.
Overland Park, KS
We didn’t have any issues flying with American, the staff was friendly and the flight was great! I will definitely fly this airline again!
Mihaela M.
Illinois
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
They lure people with low price and convenient time and then cancel the flight when there is not enough passengers shifting the cost of the night stay transportation and the rest to the customers. Shameful practice. Ultimately unreliable.
Kassidy C.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The flight was pretty good. I slept through the majority of it but the attendants were polite and I had no problems checking in.
Zan N.
Baton Rouge
I avoid American Airlines like the plague.  I used to book with them quite a bit with little to no issue.  Then the last three times I flew with them all of my connecting flights were delayed.  While I was delayed I noticed other people that were going to other destinations were also delayed and given the same excuse that their flight crew was delayed.  I found it very hard to believe that several flight crews were delayed and that it happened on multiple occasions.  My personal belief is that they overbook and their customer service is horrible.  I go out of my way not to book with American Airlines even if they have a cheaper price and a more convenient flight.
Alejandra F.
Tampa, FL
they have poor customer service. their food it's always the same bad food. they give you cheap snacks and they never look happy to help you.
Amy H.
Greater NYC area
The airplanes are clean. Service good, and the flights have been smooth. My preferred airline when I fly. Customer service is always good. The best part is I can plug in my laptop or phone to charge inflight.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?