American Airlines Airline Company
Top Questions See all 747 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
American Airlines is the Gold Standard, There’s a reason their flights cost more, and its because you get more. From customer service to ensured safety. You don’t doubt if you’ll make it alive when your on American!
I’ve used American Airlines several times. Didn’t have a bad experience nor a good one. Having a handicap grandmother she has several needs and for the most part they were accommodating but not over the top service.
I used to travel with American Airlines more often. The airplanes for long distance trips did not always have television. I will continue to travel through this airline but wish their amenities were more up to date.
Most of my flights have been ok! The seats/leg room needs to be improved! It is not enough, and I'm short. Customer service is also just ok. There was one time we were running late on a layover (their own flights) and they did not hold the plane for us. I'd say AA needs to step up their game a bit.
Their in flight service keeps being a good thing about American Airlines, but other than that, the company doesn’t seem to care that much about customer service, in past flights they made it harder to approach them.
This airline is pretty decent when it comes to seating. Most of the planes I’ve been on have smaller seats. I am a veteran and I truly love how veteran and military friendly they are and it makes traveling a breeze!
I like to use this airline for when I'm going to do lake trips that I have to do stopovers because you're always going to find a trip available if you lose a stopover they have a decent service! I plan to continue using it!
Really enjoy flying with American Airlines. Planes are always clean and have good leg room in coach. Flight attendants have been really friendly and my flights have been on time! Overall I am very satisfied with AA!
Every time I or someone in my family has flown on this airline something has happened. Flights are always delayed or cancelled. Bags go missing. The flight attendants have been rude. I try to avoid this airline now.
I have an American Airlines credit card. One of the perks is you have Zone 2 boarding. It also include your first checked bag. I have never had any issues with this Airline. All my flights have been relatively good.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
When is the best time to fly?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos