BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
May M.
Nashville, TN
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
American Airlines is the Gold Standard, There’s a reason their flights cost more, and its because you get more. From customer service to ensured safety. You don’t doubt if you’ll make it alive when your on American!
Demi G.
Covina , CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I’ve used American Airlines several times. Didn’t have a bad experience nor a good one. Having a handicap grandmother she has several needs and for the most part they were accommodating but not over the top service.
Priscilla C.
I used to travel with American Airlines more often. The airplanes for long distance trips did not always have television. I will continue to travel through this airline but wish their amenities were more up to date.
Alex R.
Most of my flights have been ok! The seats/leg room needs to be improved! It is not enough, and I'm short. Customer service is also just ok. There was one time we were running late on a layover (their own flights) and they did not hold the plane for us. I'd say AA needs to step up their game a bit.
Sofia M.
Boston
Their in flight service keeps being a good thing about American Airlines, but other than that, the company doesn’t seem to care that much about customer service, in past flights they made it harder to approach them.
Lindsey M.
Apple Valley, MN
This airline is pretty decent when it comes to seating. Most of the planes I’ve been on have smaller seats. I am a veteran and I truly love how veteran and military friendly they are and it makes traveling a breeze!
Bellelinne M.
Hialeah , FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I like to use this airline for when I'm going to do lake trips that I have to do stopovers because you're always going to find a trip available if you lose a stopover they have a decent service! I plan to continue using it!
Greg R.
Cedar Park
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Really enjoy flying with American Airlines. Planes are always clean and have good leg room in coach. Flight attendants have been really friendly and my flights have been on time! Overall I am very satisfied with AA!
Melanie O.
Palmdale, CA
Every time I or someone in my family has flown on this airline something has happened. Flights are always delayed or cancelled. Bags go missing. The flight attendants have been rude. I try to avoid this airline now.
Jessica B.
Gray
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have an American Airlines credit card. One of the perks is you have Zone 2 boarding. It also include your first checked bag. I have never had any issues with this Airline. All my flights have been relatively good.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?