BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Reviews (19945)
Priscilla C.
I used to travel with American Airlines more often. The airplanes for long distance trips did not always have television. I will continue to travel through this airline but wish their amenities were more up to date.
Emely F.
Irving
I love flyin American Airlines it takes you to where you got to go without stopping and waiting for another plane I just don’t like that they don’t really give you food but at least they give you a drink and peanuts
May M.
Nashville, TN
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
American Airlines is the Gold Standard, There’s a reason their flights cost more, and its because you get more. From customer service to ensured safety. You don’t doubt if you’ll make it alive when your on American!
Melanie O.
Palmdale, CA
Every time I or someone in my family has flown on this airline something has happened. Flights are always delayed or cancelled. Bags go missing. The flight attendants have been rude. I try to avoid this airline now.
Demi G.
Covina , CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I’ve used American Airlines several times. Didn’t have a bad experience nor a good one. Having a handicap grandmother she has several needs and for the most part they were accommodating but not over the top service.
Kayla T.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I went to Puerto Rico a few years ago. The plane ride was pretty great. On our way back, we had the nicest plane! The seats were comfortable and it was cool to watch any movie you want on the screen in front of you.
Haley B.
Las Vegas, NV
I love American Airlines. I’m in the military and they have great baggage policies. I’ve always had great customer service. The prices aren’t outrageous. Comfortable seats. Never been on a delayed flight with them.
Maria C.
Mooresville
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Small seats, extremely crammed space, old aircraft, has not been retrofitted in forever. Few options for snacks or drinks either to purchase or complimentary, difficult to switch seats even before the day you fly.
Taylor R.
Charlotte
Purchased at: Online
I definitely recommend this airline. It has a wonderful staff and provides an amazing experience to any type of flyer from first to veteran. I love this airline and everything that it stands for. Superb experience!
Mary M.
Longwood, FL
Always liked American airlines.  I book through their website, which I usually do for all airlines.  They don't really fly where I frequent, though, so I haven't used them lately.  Customer service is good.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?