American Airlines Airline Company
3.93 / 5 based on 19,973 Reviews
Top Questions See all 745 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
It was way to fly with American Airlines. Easy to book a flight and get good seats. The service by the flight attendants was good. There were no delays in my departure time or arrival time. The flight went smoothly.
Most of my flights have been ok! The seats/leg room needs to be improved! It is not enough, and I'm short. Customer service is also just ok. There was one time we were running late on a layover (their own flights) and they did not hold the plane for us. I'd say AA needs to step up their game a bit.
Baggage checking wasn’t my favorite had to pay to check a carry on sized bag sine they said they were out of room. Later was told they had extra space for carry ons and they could take 15 more bags. I had already paid to check mine
I already traveled by this company on domestic and international flights. On international flights I liked a lot, but on domestic flights I already had bad experiences, for example, old aircraft and rude attendants.
I have an American Airlines credit card. One of the perks is you have Zone 2 boarding. It also include your first checked bag. I have never had any issues with this Airline. All my flights have been relatively good.
I used to travel with American Airlines more often. The airplanes for long distance trips did not always have television. I will continue to travel through this airline but wish their amenities were more up to date.
I like to use this airline for when I'm going to do lake trips that I have to do stopovers because you're always going to find a trip available if you lose a stopover they have a decent service! I plan to continue using it!
Their in flight service keeps being a good thing about American Airlines, but other than that, the company doesn’t seem to care that much about customer service, in past flights they made it harder to approach them.
American Airlines is the Gold Standard, There’s a reason their flights cost more, and its because you get more. From customer service to ensured safety. You don’t doubt if you’ll make it alive when your on American!
I love flyin American Airlines it takes you to where you got to go without stopping and waiting for another plane I just don’t like that they don’t really give you food but at least they give you a drink and peanuts
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos