BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
eni m.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I’ve been flying the airline for awhile now and is still one of my favorites. I’m also AAdvantage member and their credit card holder, which is great, because of all the perks. Like no fee for the first checked bag and priority boarding.
Brennan W.
My flight home from Manchester was delayed nearly 9 hours, however, the airline did a great job in compensation. We received food vouchers at the gate and were refunded in full after the flight. I was satisfied with the customer service.
Brenda P.
Santa Teresa
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I give American Airlines 5 stars. Their aircrafts are super clean and the staff is friendly. They are really good about accommodating any requests you have without making you feel like a burden. Definitely will continue flying with them
Ivette N.
Arizona
I hate planes but I never had a bad experience I suppose so how would I give a bad review. All my experiences have been positive. If I could teleport instead of using an airline i definitely would but overall my experience has been good.
Juliana C.
Coral Springs , FL
I think the seats at American Airlines are tight. It's not the best company to travel. They do have a great mileage program and since they are one of the only Airlines that travel to the Country my family leaves, I travel with it a lot.
Camille M.
Wilmington , DE
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
American Airlines is pretty standard. The staff sometimes seem like they can’t be bothered with the guests but I try not to take it personal. For them to be such a big company their stingy with the extras that make customers comfortable.
Rakhi M.
Chandler
There is a 25$ bag check in fee with American Airlines. This is not a fee charged to check in bags with other airlines. Also, there is no free food(lunch, dinner or breakfast) provided in the flight. Although there are snacks and drinks.
Desirae V.
Albuquerque , NM
Purchased at: Online
American Airlines is a great way to travel. My husband and I enjoy traveling with this group as they’re friendly and go out of their way to help. We’ve called customer service a number of times and each time has been a great interaction.
Danielle C.
Canby, OR
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I fly them a lot for work because they have direct flights to Charlotte from Portland, however, they aren’t my first choice when I fly for pleasure. They’re neither expensive or inexpensive and the service is always dull and lack luster.
Caroline W.
Raleigh, NC
Not the cheapest flight options online, but a good airline. The planes are always in good condition, clean and comfortable. In flight drink and food options are better then most other airlines. I recommend this for international travel!
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?