BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Reviews (19925)
kate S.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Ugh... Just like Delta and United, I avoid American at all costs. The seats are uncomfortable, the prices are low but not low enough to feel like it is worth the discomfort. I just can’t bring myself to fly American.
Danielle M.
Eagleville, PA
Though I enjoy flying with American Airlines most of the time, I would say they could emphasize more on customer service. They could also use an update/ refresh on a lot of the planes I have been on with this company.
Cori D.
Grove City, PA
Pretty good for a budget airline, but not the best. Usually more expensive than other budget options and not as many amenities. Customer service was very nice. They had never heard of a temporary boarding pass though.
April K.
Las Vegas
I use American Airlines the second most of all the airlines that I use and I would recommend it to my friends. the best part was the friendliness and helpful flight crew was and how they make sure you are comfortable.
Megan D.
San Antonio , TX
Always comfortable and I love having access to tv shows, movies and games when I’m on the plane. I feel the plane is always clean and the staff is friendly. I have always had a good experience and would recommend it.
Rebeca Z.
So far thank God I have had the best experiences with American Airlines, I always fly with them, I have 2 little kids, so is very important to me , to have a kid friendly airline, I’m very satisfied with this company.
Daria R.
Evanston, IL
I love American airlines. Last time I flew with them from Chicago to Washington and back same day and it was a great experience. On time, planes are clean and new, TVs (even though it was a short flight), good snacks.
Devon B.
Los Angeles
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I flew American eagle which is operated by American and it was a really nice experience. It was a smaller jet but it was newer and very comfortable and clean. The staff was nice made sure you had an enjoyable flight.
Julianne B.
Utica , NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
It’s a hit or miss with American Airlines, half the time I’ve had a wonderful flight & time and then I’ve had a few bad ones too, I still fly with them for the cost cause they tend to save you a good amount of money!
Wendys T.
Norman
Friendly but can be overpriced and the baggage claim.has gotten out of control. Charging people to put their luggage on when they have to anyways. Alao not being able to sit in the front row seat anymore os ridiculous
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?