American Airlines Airline Company
3.93 / 5 based on 19,925 Reviews
Top Questions See all 745 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
Ugh... Just like Delta and United, I avoid American at all costs. The seats are uncomfortable, the prices are low but not low enough to feel like it is worth the discomfort. I just can’t bring myself to fly American.
Though I enjoy flying with American Airlines most of the time, I would say they could emphasize more on customer service. They could also use an update/ refresh on a lot of the planes I have been on with this company.
Pretty good for a budget airline, but not the best. Usually more expensive than other budget options and not as many amenities. Customer service was very nice. They had never heard of a temporary boarding pass though.
I use American Airlines the second most of all the airlines that I use and I would recommend it to my friends. the best part was the friendliness and helpful flight crew was and how they make sure you are comfortable.
Always comfortable and I love having access to tv shows, movies and games when I’m on the plane. I feel the plane is always clean and the staff is friendly. I have always had a good experience and would recommend it.
So far thank God I have had the best experiences with American Airlines, I always fly with them, I have 2 little kids, so is very important to me , to have a kid friendly airline, I’m very satisfied with this company.
I love American airlines. Last time I flew with them from Chicago to Washington and back same day and it was a great experience. On time, planes are clean and new, TVs (even though it was a short flight), good snacks.
I flew American eagle which is operated by American and it was a really nice experience. It was a smaller jet but it was newer and very comfortable and clean. The staff was nice made sure you had an enjoyable flight.
It’s a hit or miss with American Airlines, half the time I’ve had a wonderful flight & time and then I’ve had a few bad ones too, I still fly with them for the cost cause they tend to save you a good amount of money!
Friendly but can be overpriced and the baggage claim.has gotten out of control. Charging people to put their luggage on when they have to anyways. Alao not being able to sit in the front row seat anymore os ridiculous
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos