BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Reviews (19973)
Ary A.
American Airlines has DEFINITELY improved over the years. I remember growing up, the service was terrible and I absolutely hated flying with them. Now it’s one of the airlines that I trust to enjoy my flight. Good job!
rubab h.
Elk Grove , CA
Great flight to and from. Could have better snacks and refreshments but can not complain. Seats are pretty comfortable as well. Customer service was great. Would recommend to others. Have flown with them about 3 times.
Felicitas R.
St Petersburg, FL
Great airline! Definitely made me feel comfortable and welcoming while flying to my destination. When using this airline for a 6 week trip it was very functional and easy to check in. I would recommend it for business!
Serryn C.
Littleton
If you are a frequent flyer they take good care of you! Often times will be upgraded to first class. Priority boarding is another plus! Wish they didn’t change the requirements this year to continue at the same status.
Ericka B.
Plainfield , IL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Oh lord I love American Airlines every time I go to mexico I pick this airline because the costumer services is really good I use it every year sometimes they are pricey but still like it. American Airlines Airline Company
Kayla C.
Yardley, PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
It's a decent airline. They didn't do anything to wow me but they are always nice. I haven't had any experience with running into an issue yet so I'm unsure how they would trouble shoot, but I've had no issues thus far.
Ashley S.
Killeen
I would never suggest anyone to fly with American Airlines. I have many times just because I find cheapest tickets through them most the time but the flights are always awful.
Lauren A.
Patrick AFB
I have always had a great experience flying with American Airlines. They offer free baggage to military which is super nice and helpful. I would definitely recommend them to my friends and will book for future flights!
Annalise W.
frazeysburg
I had a good experience with this airline. They have good snacks on the plane and my favorite part of my flying experience was they told us about this app called American Airlines. On this app you could watch new movies and shows, but you can only use this app when on the plane.
Victoria U.
My flight was from DC to Maine and it was average. I enjoyed how quick the trip was. The seats had enough space for the short trip, but I’m sure on a longer one it would have been annoying. I would fly with them again.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?