BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

Reviews (19940)
Phalan W.
Tampa, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
If you want to be late, but a ticket from AA. I swear there is ALWAYS something wrong with them and causing delays. They also have had ethical and social issues that I’m not okay with. Overall, I’d avoid them if possible.
Ashley J.
I almost always have delays when I travel with American Airlines.. however, they are always willing to work with me and to fix my flights for what best works with me and my schedule! The employees are always very helpful!
Eryn D.
Dallas, TX
I feel like American gives great benefits to their employees and families, but sometimes they miss the mark on customer service. Plus it sucks that baggage fees are so much. I would only fly AA if SW didn’t have an option
Andi H.
surprise
I love American Airlines , we have never had any issue while flying . They always accommodate to our needs especially when flying with our kids . The flight staff is always super nice . And we always have a great flight !
Holly A.
West Monroe, LA
I’ve never had a bad experience flying American. I would choose this airline over another airline. They have great customer service and they go above and beyond to make sure that you get everything you need while flying!!
Mina D.
Anaheim, CA
Great airlines! WiFi is optional if you wanna pay but it’s moot too bad I think it’s only like 20 dollars and you get to watch movies so I think it’s totally worth it. Refreshments are always on point and friendly staff!
Hannah L.
Sulphur Springs
American Airlines is the best airline in the industry! They not only treat their customers with the highest care in the industry but also their employees. Happy, cared for employees turns into happy, cared for customers!
Carey G.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
This is a fairly decent airline. They usually do what they promised they will do. Most the time their service with a smile when you’re on the flight. They are usually reasonable when someone has a request to change seats.
Torrie L.
Wallingford, CT
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Good airline with lots of international partners. Their sky miles is not as good as other airlines, only granting half miles when flying with a partnered airline. Overall their planes are good and employees are friendly.
Maranda D.
They are great and not at the same time. I have had many times they said they would take care of us but gave our seats away and tried to find us other ones. I had to cry just to get them to understand how stressed I was.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?