American Airlines Airline Company
Top Questions See all 745 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
I’ve had nothing but positive experiences with American Airlines. I haven’t had any issues with redeeming miles. My overall experiences have been good and I think this is a reliable airline for a safe, comfortable flight.
We flew American on our honeymoon from Cincinnati to Venice and then back from Athens, Greece. We had a great experience and non of our flights were delayed. We were fed good food and had a lot of snacks for a long flight
Love flying American. Been flying with them almost my whole life. Fading away from their brand though. They’re getting so expensive and nit picky about types of seats to buy, it’s more appealing to stay home than travel!!
I have never had an issue when flying American. I guess that’s why you can say I recommend it to everyone and favor this airline over the rest. Staff is very polite and goes out of their way to make you feel comfortable.
Always have been consistent. When I was enlisted in the Navy, they took such good care of my family and I. They always went above and beyond. I always hope to be on one of their flights. They have great customer service.
I almost always have delays when I travel with American Airlines.. however, they are always willing to work with me and to fix my flights for what best works with me and my schedule! The employees are always very helpful!
This company treats Military right! I love flying with them and of the last 60+ flights I’ve been on in the last 8 years 75% is with them. I am 200 miles from a free flight and I can’t wait to use it to go home on leave!
American Airlines made it very easy for my travels. The staff was really friendly. I know it with any airline, but sitting in the middle seat with a larger person next to me, taking up my seat too was very uncomfortable.
American Airlines is the best airline in the industry! They not only treat their customers with the highest care in the industry but also their employees. Happy, cared for employees turns into happy, cared for customers!
When my spirit flight kept getting delayed, they were SO accommodating and helped me get home just in time for me to start a new job. We had a funky layover but heck it wasn’t that big of a deal- they helped me get home!
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos