American Airlines Airline Company
Top Questions See all 746 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
They were kind and efficient. I had no delays or problems when I flew with them which I find very important. I think that they were a nice airline I have only used them once however, but it was a very satisfactory experience!
I used this airline to fly internationally a few years ago and had a great experience. It was a comfortable 13 hour flight and the airline provided meals, a pillow, and a blanket which was great. Would use this airline again.
Not a huge fan of American Airlines mostly for how they treated my friend when her mother died and my friend was stuck in Germany and for her to switch her flight it would be another $1000 it was a very messed up situation.
Not my favorite airline but if the time and price is right I will fly American. One one they made me check my carry on when it would have fit in the overhead so I was slightly inconvenienced but I understand it’s their job.
American airline is ok. They need to update their planes. The food is good, the staff are friendly and the costumer service is ok. This airlines need a lot to improve but I am thankful that it get me where I need to go safe!
I have found them to be generally on time compared to many of the more budget airlines. Typically, I use them for business when discounts are provided through my workplace. Hospitality has dwindled in recent years, however.
Standard airline that has a million flight routes. I enjoy flying American, I find it easy to fly and book flights. Great option is to get the Citi AA card if you fly frequently. Free bags for up to four traveling with you.
I will never fly American again they have had constant flight delays and cancellations every time I've tried them and then the food vouchers I had recieved didn't even matter because they were all closed when I had no flight
I had a red eye flight all night and this airline provided blankets in the seats of the passengers so they could get some rest. The flight was one of the best ones I’ve ever been on. No problems and everything went as planed
I love American ! I became a member through them because I love their service so much. When you become a member you get to check bags for free which I liked and board first which since their is no assigned seats is AMAZING!
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos