American Airlines Airline Company
3.93 / 5 based on 19,894 Reviews
Top Questions See all 745 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
They are okay. Honestly all airlines are cramped in and uncomfortable seats now so I don't know how I could leave a 5 Star review on any airline but at least it doesn't cancel flights and leave people stranded in Mexico...
I always can expect great service from this company. They are always on time and you never have a delay which I like. They have good prices and their airplanes are nice. Staff are great and overall I recommend this airline
as always, american does a good job they’re always attentive and the ride is always smooth so i’m always happy but i’m a big man so just like all airline companies there is never enough room in the seat between the aisles.
This company is really great. I’ve flown with them multiple times and have had a great experience each time. Their prices are usually very affordable and great compared to other airlines. And they always have availability.
As a Charlotte Native, American Air is typically what we use. I haven't been but in a handful of American flights, but before they merged with US Air, my mom was a US Flight attendant and I loved traveling everywhere with them.
They’re okay. Somehow I️ always eat stuck on the really small planes which is annoyingly cramped. The “snacks” are very tiny and if you’re hungry definitely eat before. Last time I️ flew with them we had a four hour delay.
Almost never have issues with delays or cancellations. Accommodating if there is weather/mechanical issues providing passengers with boarding gate services such as snacks and water. In-flight cinnamon cookies are the BEST!
Flying American for an international flight was comfortable. They provided food, and their flight attendants were friendly. There are other airlines I prefer more, so I’m not sure if I would fly American again unless those other airlines were unavailable.
This is a good, reputable airline company. It may be more expensive than some economy airlines, but I feel like you get what you pay for. You can bring a carry on bag with you for free. Airplanes are clean and comfortable.
They have good deals sometimes and good times of flights. But maybe story of the time stuardeses and hostesses there are very rude, angry and unhelpful, even planes are not so bad. I would recommend if u don’t have another choices
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos