American Airlines Airline Company
3.93 / 5 based on 19,974 Reviews
Top Questions See all 745 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
Best airline to fly if you live in the Midwest. I prefer American Airlines brocade of the prices and advantage frequent flyer mile program. I fly to Latin America and the Caribbean for work and I always have a smooth flight.
I had a red eye flight all night and this airline provided blankets in the seats of the passengers so they could get some rest. The flight was one of the best ones I’ve ever been on. No problems and everything went as planed
Every time I go traveling I use this airline. The food is great. And the attention to give you is very good. Unlike other airlines they will ask if you need help in anything. Another thing if the seats are very comfortable.
Not a huge fan of American Airlines mostly for how they treated my friend when her mother died and my friend was stuck in Germany and for her to switch her flight it would be another $1000 it was a very messed up situation.
Standard airline that has a million flight routes. I enjoy flying American, I find it easy to fly and book flights. Great option is to get the Citi AA card if you fly frequently. Free bags for up to four traveling with you.
American airline is ok. They need to update their planes. The food is good, the staff are friendly and the costumer service is ok. This airlines need a lot to improve but I am thankful that it get me where I need to go safe!
I love American ! I became a member through them because I love their service so much. When you become a member you get to check bags for free which I liked and board first which since their is no assigned seats is AMAZING!
American Airlines teams up with the company I work for, making it super simple to book affordable flights with them. They typically have a lot of options to choose from. Just like any airline, they can be a bit spotty with accountability, but no major complaints.
My family flys pretty regularly and American Airlines is a good company to fly with. We fly first class and we are always feel like we are taken care of as well as our children. They are pretty competitively priced as united
American Airlines has always been an airline that has stayed true to their standards! They don't have any sneaky charges that they try to get you with unlike a lot of other airlines. The aircraft is spacious as well.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos