American Airlines Airline Company
Top Questions See all 747 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
I love LOVE American Airlines. I have them 4 stars because they are so pricey. If I have extra cash to spare, American is my go-to airline. The flight attendants are always nice and welcoming, the planes are not really nee, but well kept. They fly everywhere, and truly take care of their passengers. I've not had a single bad experience with them.
When you have to fly and hit the air, the only way to do it is the American Way. In our home American Airlines is the go to. Great service, comfortable seats and staff that show they care. When you travel with kids quality and service is everything!
We haven’t had any issues with traveling on AA. Flights have been on time, airplanes and bathrooms clean, seats comfy, and staff pleasant. We use AA often for their good prices too! Usually always the first one to have a good prices and availability.
Safe flights but uncomfortable international flights. The plane to Portugal was very cramped without any screens on the backs of the seats. The flight attendants were generally unpleasant. I will not fly internationally with American Airlines again.
I've honestly had a pretty good experience flying with them. Customer service is always courteous and friendly. I paid extra for more leg room which was nice. They always had more than enough room in stowaways for all the passengers' carry ons.
I am an American girl all the way! Even though I usually just use Expedia to find the cheapest flights, it tends to be American anyways. The employees are always very kind and accommodating by trying to make the experience as comfortable as possible.
Flying is always an "experience" no matter who you fly with. In my travels with American Airlines, I haven't had any recent, specific complaints, however, I do feel that the general tone is not as customer friendly as some of their competitors.
A year ago my flight was delayed for an hour because the plane had something wrong with it. It was a early flight around 5-7 AM. They gave everyone free breakfast and snacks while we waited! I think that they are amazing but I had a lot of patience!
I’ve taken AA a handful of times, and can’t say I’ve ever enjoyed the experience. My most recent flight to Peru on AA had a dirty plane, incredibly rude flight attendants, and a generally mediocre experience. Would avoid for any travel in the future.
I've never had a bad experience when flying American. Canceled and delayed flights are always handled by the service representatives. Sometimes the mobile updates don't come automatically when working things out in person but those are less important
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
When is the best time to fly?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos