BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Hailie B.
Lees Summit, MO
I love LOVE American Airlines. I have them 4 stars because they are so pricey. If I have extra cash to spare, American is my go-to airline. The flight attendants are always nice and welcoming, the planes are not really nee, but well kept. They fly everywhere, and truly take care of their passengers. I've not had a single bad experience with them.
Catering 2.
Fresno
When you have to fly and hit the air, the only way to do it is the American Way. In our home American Airlines is the go to. Great service, comfortable seats and staff that show they care. When you travel with kids quality and service is everything!
Alex S.
Palmyra
We haven’t had any issues with traveling on AA. Flights have been on time, airplanes and bathrooms clean, seats comfy, and staff pleasant. We use AA often for their good prices too! Usually always the first one to have a good prices and availability.
Rors D.
Dunwoody, GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Safe flights but uncomfortable international flights. The plane to Portugal was very cramped without any screens on the backs of the seats. The flight attendants were generally unpleasant. I will not fly internationally with American Airlines again.
Kay L.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I've honestly had a pretty good experience flying with them. Customer service is always courteous and friendly. I paid extra for more leg room which was nice. They always had more than enough room in stowaways for all the passengers' carry ons.
Margaret G.
Raleigh, NC
I am an American girl all the way! Even though I usually just use Expedia to find the cheapest flights, it tends to be American anyways. The employees are always very kind and accommodating by trying to make the experience as comfortable as possible.
Mikayla C.
Owasso, OK
Flying is always an "experience" no matter who you fly with. In my travels with American Airlines, I haven't had any recent, specific complaints, however, I do feel that the general tone is not as customer friendly as some of their competitors.
Ashley E.
arkadelphia
A year ago my flight was delayed for an hour because the plane had something wrong with it. It was a early flight around 5-7 AM. They gave everyone free breakfast and snacks while we waited! I think that they are amazing but I had a lot of patience!
Amy L.
San Francisco
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I’ve taken AA a handful of times, and can’t say I’ve ever enjoyed the experience. My most recent flight to Peru on AA had a dirty plane, incredibly rude flight attendants, and a generally mediocre experience. Would avoid for any travel in the future.
Travis C.
I've never had a bad experience when flying American. Canceled and delayed flights are always handled by the service representatives. Sometimes the mobile updates don't come automatically when working things out in person but those are less important
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?