American Airlines Airline Company
3.93 / 5 based on 19,905 Reviews
Top Questions See all 745 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
We got from point A to point B safely and it wasn't dirty or anything so there's really nothing to complain about. It was a little cramped like every other airline where you fly in the cheap seats, nothing too terrible though.
Overall I’ve had quite positive experiences with AA. very family friendly but their customer services needs to be worked on. They always have great prices available which I appreciate as I’m always back and forth to California
AA gets you where you need to go, but it’s certainly not a luxurious process. They’ve made basic economy as basic as humanly possible while not dramatically lowering the ticket prices. If it’s the only airline, yeah it’s fine.
We generally always have the same experience with American Airlines which is relatively smooth, we are able to check in ahead of time with no complaints, we can upgrade our seats if need be and 99% of the time we get a plane that has TV's on the seats, yay! The staff is always friendly and helpful!
Always late, always delayed, and always give me anxiety. Nobody can ever give me straight answers. The seats are highly uncomfortable and the service is one of the worse. Still I have to fly with them because I have no choice.
Some of the flight attendants are flat out rude. My bags are never one time when I use American. Best part is snacks, simply because that can’t mess that aspect of your flight up. Would recommend if someone needs to use them.
I have flown American Airlines many times, used to be a lot better but recently has gotten worse with charging for bags, better seats, snacks. Seem to nickel & dime you. I only fly them when they are the cheapest airline now.
Lord AA,we always having issues, they do resolve my issues when I write into them thou .I hate their basic economic flights,its cheaper but its dumb. Feel like you are dirt poor n u board last n u cant have a carry on ,stupid
They fly out of my town so we use them frequently. I have zero complaints. The planes are always clean and the staff are very friendly. We fly every month and American is always my first choice and usually the cheapest.
Planes offer enough legroom in their economy class to rest comfortably. Seats recline, which is a plus these days, and a carryon bag is included with my airfare. Plus there’s an app that allows me to follow the path of my flight and watch movies
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos