American Airlines Airline Company
3.93 / 5 based on 19,895 Reviews
Top Questions See all 745 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
American Airlines is always delayed and the flights are never really stellar. Delays are already a problem, but couple that with mediocre service and it just makes things worse. The flights are cheap; but they aren’t worth it.
All my flights with american airlines have been really successful and enjoyable. The crew is really respectful and nice. The plain food is really good and the seats are really confortable. I would recommend it without a doubt.
We generally always have the same experience with American Airlines which is relatively smooth, we are able to check in ahead of time with no complaints, we can upgrade our seats if need be and 99% of the time we get a plane that has TV's on the seats, yay! The staff is always friendly and helpful!
I have only flown American Airlines a few times, but each time I had always had a great experience. They treat you great, and I have never had a bad experience. American Airlines is definitely an airline that I will fly again.
American Airlines, much like United is hit or miss. I’ve had really great experiences and really awful experiences. The flight attendants sometimes are nice and sometimes are rude. They tend to overbook a lot just like United.
Great for international travel. When you travel with American Airlines you are given assigned seating. Usually there are tv’s in all of the seats with a plethora of free movies to watch. I would definitely fly with them again.
I’ve only flown American Airlines once and it was good. I don’t know if there was anything fantastic about it or bad about it. It was mundane (not meaning that in a bad way it was just regular). I would recommend them.
We got from point A to point B safely and it wasn't dirty or anything so there's really nothing to complain about. It was a little cramped like every other airline where you fly in the cheap seats, nothing too terrible though.
Great for traveling the tickets are usually a really good price and traveling was really easy. Coming from a small town and city though they don’t really fly out of my airport which is unfortunate because they have good prices
American Airlines is my go to airline if I had a choice. The customer service is awesome. The flight times are usually the best. The price tickets can be pricey, but if you watch ticket prices you'll usually catch a good deal.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos