American Airlines Airline Company
3.93 / 5 based on 19,973 Reviews
Top Questions See all 745 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
Good company, good services but just by international. National flight you may have some headache or waiting for long. The price is good and have some good deals on the website. Flight attendants they are good and helpful. Clean.
I’ve only used American Airlines a couple of times, however the planes have always been clean and the provide free movies during the flight. I’ve never had a problem with flights being delayed and customer service is always great
10 out of 10 would recommend. We have always flown American airlines because they are really understandable. I really like the fact that most of their plans have TVs on them and they’re pretty up-to-date on their movie selection.
Always had great service. My flights were always on time. I have never had a single issue with them over the several flights I have been on. They are a great company. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a good airline.
I’m a loyal (i try to be) AA flyer. I have their Advantage program so I try to get my miles in to request and award flight etc. They are for the most part punctual at least on the many flights I have had with them. Great airline!
Only flown once in my life but I really liked the plane ride I used it once again pros nice ppl good service cons not the best food costumer service is nice not the best I don’t know if I would recommend bc I’ve only been once so
Average company. Average service. I used this airline when booking all inclusive flights. Nothing amazing. Rarely any delays with this airline which is a huge plus. The planes are typically older, but overall a decent experience.
In years past i had several issues with AA but as of recent i have been flying with them more and they really have upped their game. The only thing i don’t like is they charge for luggage unless you are a gold member or higher.
Booked flights on American through Expedia and had an issue where I couldn’t upgrade my seat but I called American and they fixed that right away for me. Other than that very comfortable and have met some great people on flights
I was very impressed with our flight from Miami to St. Lucia — I have never been on a plane before with TV in the seat back. This made for a very enjoyable ride. Watching a movie and Playing some games passed the time so nicely.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos