American Airlines Airline Company
Top Questions See all 747 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
The best of the best!!! If I can fly American all the time I would. Such nice staff, always fly American when I go to Europe. Comfortable, reliable, best movies!! Can’t get enough of American Airlines!
I’ve always had a nice experience with American Airlines. My flights have always been on time, in fact, my last flight with this airline was early. The staff is always kind and accommodating. The price is always one of the cheapest available which is important when I’m planning my next trip. I will continue to fly with them.
I fly American 95% of the time I travel. They have the best service, travel points and amenities. I always feel comfortable and they make my trip simple and run smoothly. They also have a great variety of non stop flights at great times throughout the day.
I have flown American Airlines since i was very young and it definitely used to be an amazing way to fly, Little snacks and goodies for your whole trip and kind attendants. Now it’s pretty pricey compared to others and it is not as luxurious an experience.
I always have a great experience flying with American. Besides a couple of international carriers, I have only flown domestic with AA. If you time it correctly, you can get a good deal on flights. The service from AA has always been great in my experience.
This airline is one of the more expensive ones, but the flight is usually smooth. The seats aren't cramped. The staff is nice. They have free food and drinks on the flight and the seats are comfortable. We are always pleased when we fly with them, but don't often due to price.
I love them so much. The last time I flew, we had a little difficulty with the plane. The next morning, I received an email with mileage compensation added to my AAdvantage Credit Card.
I use this airline whenever I need to fly home for the holidays. Usually the flights are always full so I have to buy the ticket in advance but everyone is always nice to me. The seats are comfortable and I'm only five foot three but I have enough leg room
The standard airline; there isn't much that allows them to stand out over others. They charge you for baggage, snacks, any extra. You get from A to B alive, usually with your stuff, which is what you pay for so that should be expected. But nothing above or beyond.
I am a part of their rewards program which I l've, other than the fact that their rewards/miles expire after a year, kindof ridiculous and unfair, which makes me want to look at other programs, but other than that I haven't had an issue with their airline.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
When is the best time to fly?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos