BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Reviews (19930)
Lindsay L.
Charlevoix, MI
I have had wonderful experiences with American Airlines. The ticket agents and flight crew are courteous, and although I don’t fly often, they are my airline of choice. I would like to see more flights out of northern Michigan though.
Monica K.
Ponte Vedra, FL
ONE THING: GET THE PREMIUM ECONOMY!! It’s worth the 200-300$. It’s like first class but you don’t have the bed-like chairs however you get a it of room and some worthwhile perks. I wouldn’t get premium economy for short flight though.
Christine L.
Quincy
American Airlines is not the best for customer service. However, they do offer a wide variety of flights to many cities. There are many routes in which they have directs which is great- just don’t expect pleasant service along the way
Kathryn H.
Madison
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Another company I have used a lot in the past. I believe they are a well known brand and a trusted one. I have nothing good or bad to say about them as I can't remember a specific flight or time but have used them a great deal.
Cristi C.
Maple Grove, MN
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Just wish the seats and legroom area, was a little more. It does get squished especially when you have someone larger next to you. But the flight itself was fine, the staff were fine and The trip was uneventful, which is what you want on flight!
Tiffany A.
Riverview, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Overall good experience when I have flown with them. The bag options are pretty standard. One free personal item and one carry on. Any additional bags that you have to check are a fee. Some flights have WiFi and entertainment options.
Lexi T.
Pittsburgh, PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
American Airlines was incredible! The staff was very helpful and accommodating and I felt that my money was put to good use. The flights were on time and comfortable with nice entertainment options and on board snacks and beverages!
Lisette G.
Love this airline easy to plan a trip and not much as a hassle. We usually go to mexico flight attendant are very good and speak spanish for customer that usually only speak one language. And they keep offering complementary drinks.
AJ I.
Bowie
Flight from BWI to Newyork was canceled due to a mechanical issue with the plane. We were asked to de-board.
The Airline could not find another flight out to Newyork until the next day. I had to drive to Newyork instead
Sarah L.
Fairhope, AL
Everyone has different experiences with different airlines, but my experience has been great with American Airlines. I think if you’re smart about travel, and you prepare for things to go wrong, they can always be a good experience!
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?