BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Renee L.
Chicago
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
It get me where I’m going. The thing about me is I don’t like is the feeling of inferior. This airline has first class area and people in the class is offered meals and drinks while everyone else has peanuts and soda. Everyone on the plane is going the same place.
Natalia M.
Everytime I use this airline I waste a lot of time. I traveled last month and I got delays in my both trips. More than 2 hours of delays. They keep updating you about how the airplane it is delay but they never say what’s wrong or what time are we supposed to go in
andrea c.
miami, FL
I fly at least once every couple of months. I have had really bad experience with the service given by many of the personnel, mostly in dallas, and buenos aires. I do really appreciate the mostly on time flights and the good quality of the in flight entertainment.
Taylor P.
Philadelphia, PA
The few times I took American Airlines it was a fine experience. I received a complimentary snack. Sometimes there's a panel on the back of your seat so you can watch a free movie. Sometimes AA is a little too expensive for me but it's definitely more comfortable.
Elaine O.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I always flew AA for work, I never really had any problems, delays and other frustrating things are on par with every other airline. I do feel their planes can use some updating and I’d love to actually get full snacks, but overall I’m not unhappy on their flights.
Jen K.
I’ve experiences two cancellations. One was because of a scratch on the plane that they hadn’t noticed until we all boarded. They ended up cancelling the entire flight because of it! They are usually okay.
Ashantis J.
I was hesitant to fly with American because of all of their negative press, but I decided to catch a deal and surprisingly had a good flight. Some of the older planes have uncomfortable headrest, but the newer planes provided entertainment and a little more room!
Laura M.
Boston, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I wish I could say good things about this airline since it’s the one I most often use - not by choice but by default. The customer service has gone down significantly and they always seem to be running late. If I have a choice, I won’t fly with American Airlines.
Megan G.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
American Airlines is another airline I've used several times and not had issues with. The staff is professional and friendly, the planes are clean, and the flights have been on time. I can't think of a time that we ever had an issue with them and I'd fly with them again.
Nettie C.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
They are a great company to fly with! I have used them for many years and have always had great experiences flying! There attendants typically have great senses of humor and try to be as flexible as they posably can! All in all I would recommend flying with them!
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?