American Airlines Airline Company
Top Questions See all 745 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
I always enjoy flying with American Airlines. I have always had good experiences with their customer service the entire process of the trip. The staff they have is well trained and helpful. I recommend flying American Airlines whenever possible.
american airlines had great service! Nicest people i’ve ever met. Not afraid to talk to you and check in, see how you’re doing and assist you in anyway possible! highly recommend this airline for any families that are traveling with young kids
alwaays good, many avaible flighs, rarely not on time, always safe good tripulation, good service, amazing customer service, i travel very often with this company or any of the star alliance, i´m very satisficed great, highly recommended
I had so many good and bad experiences with AA. Mostly good. I like that they really try to improve everytime. Now, the change in the Advantage program was not great. The fact that you will not earn many miles if you buy tickets on sale sucks
Flew with America airline for the first time in 19 years this last June and had an amazing experience. My flight was quick and easy and the flight attendants were amazing. I flew from NY to Miami and from Miami to Colombia with no complaints
It depends on the trip. One time, my flight was terribly delayed (on both ends of the trip), but other times the flight is completely enjoyable and without delays. For the most part, I have had pleasurable experiences with American Airlines!
Staff is always friendly. Checked bags at no cost for active duty military. Planes are clean. Some have in flight WiFi! Some planes have media screens with free movies. Only con is space is tight for taller people. Satisfied customer overall.
American Airlines is my go to airline! I absolutely love it and it’s very comfortable. I use this airline every time I use airfare. The customer service is very good and I’m extremely satisfied with the outcome every time I travel with them!
AA is a good airline to fly with. They’re a little on the pricier side but overall I felt safe. The customer service is great. I don’t remember too much about them, so they didn’t really stand out to me like Hawaiian Airlines or United would.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos