American Airlines Airline Company
Top Questions See all 747 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
I flew American coast to coast a couple of times and I really love their little safety videos. It made travel a little more fun to have the seat back screens. The attendants are always so friendly and the seats are usually a little more comfortable.
I had never flown before 2017 and my first experience was with American. The pilot was amazing because we hit really bad turbulence. The stews did so amazing making sure we were comfortable and they made the flight really comfortable. I will fly again!
When you have to fly and hit the air, the only way to do it is the American Way. In our home American Airlines is the go to. Great service, comfortable seats and staff that show they care. When you travel with kids quality and service is everything!
I've honestly had a pretty good experience flying with them. Customer service is always courteous and friendly. I paid extra for more leg room which was nice. They always had more than enough room in stowaways for all the passengers' carry ons.
I am an American girl all the way! Even though I usually just use Expedia to find the cheapest flights, it tends to be American anyways. The employees are always very kind and accommodating by trying to make the experience as comfortable as possible.
Safe flights but uncomfortable international flights. The plane to Portugal was very cramped without any screens on the backs of the seats. The flight attendants were generally unpleasant. I will not fly internationally with American Airlines again.
A solid and affordable domestic airline. Having lived in Orange County and San Diego, I fly American a quote for domestic travel. I’ve never had any terrible experiences with american and will continue to fly with them for both business and pleasure.
Tickets were cheap and the service was nice. Like many airlines you get a complementary drink and snack. I can easily say I will fly with them again. I am a little disappointed with some of their previous issues but personally I can’t say I have had a problem with their service.
I started out flying on American Airlines il most 20 years ago. They always have great flight , a tremendous rewards program & awesome lounges! If you EVER get stuck on a layover you will find out how awesome and clutch those lounges are !! 👍🏽👍🏽🇺🇸✈️
AA has yet to disappoint me while traveling! In fact they’re the most consistent airline I have ever traveled with!!! I travel with them about 3 times a year (internationally)! I’ll def keep using them as long as they keep providing great service!
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
When is the best time to fly?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos