BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Inda K.
Los Angeles
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I flew American coast to coast a couple of times and I really love their little safety videos. It made travel a little more fun to have the seat back screens. The attendants are always so friendly and the seats are usually a little more comfortable.
Krystal H.
Rock Hill, SC
I had never flown before 2017 and my first experience was with American. The pilot was amazing because we hit really bad turbulence. The stews did so amazing making sure we were comfortable and they made the flight really comfortable. I will fly again!
Catering 2.
Fresno
When you have to fly and hit the air, the only way to do it is the American Way. In our home American Airlines is the go to. Great service, comfortable seats and staff that show they care. When you travel with kids quality and service is everything!
Kay L.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I've honestly had a pretty good experience flying with them. Customer service is always courteous and friendly. I paid extra for more leg room which was nice. They always had more than enough room in stowaways for all the passengers' carry ons.
Margaret G.
Raleigh
I am an American girl all the way! Even though I usually just use Expedia to find the cheapest flights, it tends to be American anyways. The employees are always very kind and accommodating by trying to make the experience as comfortable as possible.
Rors D.
Dunwoody, GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Safe flights but uncomfortable international flights. The plane to Portugal was very cramped without any screens on the backs of the seats. The flight attendants were generally unpleasant. I will not fly internationally with American Airlines again.
Maria V.
San Diego
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
A solid and affordable domestic airline. Having lived in Orange County and San Diego, I fly American a quote for domestic travel. I’ve never had any terrible experiences with american and will continue to fly with them for both business and pleasure.
Hannah B.
Duluth
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Tickets were cheap and the service was nice. Like many airlines you get a complementary drink and snack. I can easily say I will fly with them again. I am a little disappointed with some of their previous issues but personally I can’t say I have had a problem with their service.
Christian L.
Chicago
I started out flying on American Airlines il most 20 years ago. They always have great flight , a tremendous rewards program & awesome lounges! If you EVER get stuck on a layover you will find out how awesome and clutch those lounges are !! 👍🏽👍🏽🇺🇸✈️
Shenelle L.
Ladson, SC
AA has yet to disappoint me while traveling! In fact they’re the most consistent airline I have ever traveled with!!! I travel with them about 3 times a year (internationally)! I’ll def keep using them as long as they keep providing great service!
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?