BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Reviews (19940)
Kristalyn C.
Florissant
I have a love hate relationship with this company. Sometimes they are very good and take care of their customers well. Other times they are off when it comes to flight times, rude when problems occur, and also charge way to much for baggage fees.
Butta P.
Coral Springs, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
American Airlines is nice. Comfortable. A little overpriced. I only fly them when I find good deals online. Their good customer service isn’t consistent either unfortunately.
Tabata B.
Woodbridge, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Awful service! I had a few flights canceled and vacations ruined by this company! Once they promised me a $200 voucher for the "inconvenience" and I never got it. I called to ask for my voucher and they act like they had no idea what it was about
Morgan B.
Tulsa, OK
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
American Airlines is by far my go-to airline. I'm usually willing to pay a bit more on tickets as I know I need not worry about my luggage disappearing or getting stranded somewhere thanks to cancelled flights. So many destinations offered, they're awesome.
Rosalie G.
TAMPA, FL
I am a Gold Member on AA and love this airline. They make traveling beyond easy. I travel about 20 days per month and it would be miserable without American Airlines. I couldn’t be happier with the staff, planes, entertainment options, and space.
Mary B.
Blue Point
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Over the years I have had the misfortune to fly with American Airlines and after a number of terrible trips, I decided not to fly with them again. And I did not fly with them for years and I traveled many, many times with other airlines without a glitch.
Then last month as a result of timing and scheduling constraints, I had no alternative but to fly with American Airlines and I suffered what must be high on the list of worst trips ever.
I knew the flight who is going to be terrible when my seatmate turned out to be highly intoxicated. To put it mildly. He actually crawled into his seat on the plane. His attitude and his smell of alcohol was so offencive that I asked to speak to the flight attendant to see if my seat could be moved. She referred me to her supervisor who told me that one I was a party pooper and 2 if I wanted an upgrade on my flight they were not going to give it to me. To suggest that I wanted an upgrade when all I wanted to do was to escape from an intoxicated person who should have never been allowed to board in the first place was insulting. And then to tell me that I had no choice but to deal with it for my whole flight home. During the whole flight both the attendance and her supervisor acted childness making faces at me which just seems so ridiculous if I was not in a hurry to get home I would have reported them at the airport itself. But they don't seem to take any complaints about their attitude seriously and they don't do anything to correct it. Once again I will stick by my original decision and never fly with American Airlines again.
Kara Beth H.
The plane rides went smoothly. We had a delay once for a storm but I was glad they waited for it to pass instead of going through it. They did change our return flight with no refund which was a big negative but overall the plane trips were good.
Samantha Y.
La Crosse
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
THE SMALLER PLANES ARE AWFUL. THIS WAS MY FIRST FLIGHT AND I FELT UNSAFE. OTHER PLANES FROM THEM WERE FINE. LONG LAYOVERS AND SEVERAL STOPS ARE OFFERED BUT THEY ARE OFTEN CHEAPER THAN OTHER AIRLINES. THEY ALSO OFFER MORE LOCATIONS FOR DEPARTURES.
Dante T.
henderson
Every time I fly with this company something always goes wrong. Lost luggage, rude employees, fights canceled. Always something. Unfortunately I have to fly with them for my job since they book the seats, would not fly with them on my own accord.
Natalie D.
Broken Arrow , OK
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have no loyalty to one airline over another.  I book whatever flight is going where I need to go for the cheapest price.  I've never had an experience on an AA flight that earned them by loyalty or otherwise.  I would recommend them.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?