American Airlines Airline Company
Top Questions See all 747 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
Run-of-the mill airline just like the majority of them these days. Decent customer service, as service goes and, like the majority of airlines today, seats are small, uncomfortable, don’t offer blankets nor pillows, though carry-ones are limited & there is a charge for everything.
I flew with American over the summer and had a very poor experience. We had several delays which resulted in us losing a full day of vacation! Paid extra for an early flight and still ended up arriving very late. Customer service handled it poorly and I was left dissatisfied.
This airline is really good. The workers are fast paced, but really care for your items, as well as your safety. I remember i went i was on my way to Miami once and my sister had lost the cup holders to her babies stroller and they took the time out to help her get her things back.
American is a decent airline with a hub in Philly, so I can always get a decent flight out. However, they nickel and dime you for everything, as most airlines do.
In June 2018, it was my first time flying american airlines. My experience with them was much better than i expected. I had to change planes twice which was fine. The flight attendants and captain were very friendly and the plane was clean. It would definitely recommend them
American Airlines is by far one of the better American airlines. Their planes are always nice and neat. The cabin people are always friendly, and the pilots are always top-notch. I've used American Airlines a numerous amount of times, and I've never really been disappointed.
On my more recent trip with American Airlines everything was more than satisfactory. There were no delays and the staff was very attentive. Biggest plus was that by downloading their app you received access to a whole slew of movies that you could watch right from your phone.
This is a reliable airline. Their customer service is adequate. The planes themselves are not that well cared for and the seats are SUPER close together limiting your foot room. Even though I'm very short it's super uncomfortable but that seems to be the trend on all airlines these days.
This airline has very friendly staff. Considering there are many passengers daily, they treat you with enough respect to get you from point A to point B. I, personally, have never had a bad experience with this airline, and I would recommend it to other frequent flyers.
Purchased at: SureFit
Some planes very crowded and baggage claim prices are the highest they have ever been it was even on the news! Yet some of their bigger planes were very comertable with t s music and games. Overall I would not chose to use this airline again although tickets are rather cheap.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
When is the best time to fly?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos