American Airlines Airline Company
3.93 / 5 based on 19,945 Reviews
Top Questions See all 745 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
American Airlines isn’t my favorite! But the flights are very smooth! Every time I use them I have an uncomfortable seat or uncomfortable experience but I guess that’s something that’s out of their control!
A year ago my flight was delayed for an hour because the plane had something wrong with it. It was a early flight around 5-7 AM. They gave everyone free breakfast and snacks while we waited! I think that they are amazing but I had a lot of patience!
American airlines is professional. I feel safe and taken cares of when I fly with them. The good thing is that they actually offer Wi-fi and have small screens to watch movies, while other airlines don’t. The price is affordable and snacks are great
Safe flights but uncomfortable international flights. The plane to Portugal was very cramped without any screens on the backs of the seats. The flight attendants were generally unpleasant. I will not fly internationally with American Airlines again.
My experience was a very pleasant one. I traveled with my fiancé who is a big man. We use the airlines at least twice a year. The staff was very nice. We didn’t have any unpleasant experience. I would rate the service as a 8 on a scale between 1-10.
Great customer service, wonderful treatment of my luggage, and overall a comfortable flight. The food is okay, I have had better but they are very accommodating if you have allergies! Only thing is they are a bit expensive. But it’s a great airline.
When you have to fly and hit the air, the only way to do it is the American Way. In our home American Airlines is the go to. Great service, comfortable seats and staff that show they care. When you travel with kids quality and service is everything!
Excelente aerolínea, cuenta con un excelente servició tanto personal como profesional, presta un servició muy acordé y puedo decir que estoy muy satisfecha , ya que cuentan con todas las herramientas necesarias para satisfacer a todos los usuarios .
Great airlines. Prices a bit expensive sometimes. Fly about 1-2 times a year from Raleigh to NY / FL. Flight crew most of the time is pleasant. Should offer a better selection of snacks and drinks at a cheaper rate. Overall satisfied customer.
A solid and affordable domestic airline. Having lived in Orange County and San Diego, I fly American a quote for domestic travel. I’ve never had any terrible experiences with american and will continue to fly with them for both business and pleasure.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos