American Airlines Airline Company
3.93 / 5 based on 19,958 Reviews
Top Questions See all 745 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
American Airlines is an okay airline the staff was rather nice and attentive I’ve only flown with them once and it was a rather bad experience however I feel that is just due to bad weather conditions with a big storm that we had to fly through and land
I have status with AA and am so glad that I continue using them again and again. The service is wonderful, I love the perks that come along with being a member, and haven't had negative experiences in the last 2 years of consistently flying with them.
American Airlines has always been my go to. The last flight I took the flight attendant wasn’t very nice. I was sitting in the front row and she got onto me about having my bag down by my feet during takeoff but didn’t offer me anywhere else to put it
I find american to be consistently decent to fly and pleasant. The staff is always friendly and easy to work with. There aren’t really any added benefits, but no real complaints either. I trust them and feel comfortable booking with them consistently.
None of the American Airlines staff that I interacted with was happy or genuine both on and off the ground. Baggage and connecting flight troubles didn’t bring out any kindness or cheer either. Don’t plan to ever fly this airline again. Would not recommend.
I love this company my family has worked with them and they have great experiences every time I fly with them always definitely the best airline. I would recommend this it is a little more expensive than others but you’re paying for a great experience
They were beyond rude. They wouldn’t let my mother on the flight before the plane door even closed. Once the jet way door shut they refused to let her on. However, she had my brothers inhaler and he needed it desperately and still wouldn’t let her on.
American Airlines isn’t my favorite! But the flights are very smooth! Every time I use them I have an uncomfortable seat or uncomfortable experience but I guess that’s something that’s out of their control!
American Airlines is on par with Southwest in my book. I will fly with them if I must, but definitely not first choice. The terminals and plane interiors always seem a little shabby. Simply feels like riding a bus. And paying a small fortune to do so.
My last flights with American Airlines where really good! I think they are improving their service. Some time ago I had some problems with the airline but in my last flights everything was really good. The flights were in time and the crew super nice.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos