BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

Reviews (19992)
Jen M.
Delray Beach
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I used American to fly from Miami to Amsterdam and then from Paris back to Miami! Wonder flight. The in flight crew did a stellar job. I was more than impressed and would definitely fly internationally (or domestically too!) with American again!!!
Kiran K.
American Airlines have a great staff who are professional and helpful. Customer services is a big part of a company with a lot of competition. Therefore, the added help the staff delivers makes it worth selecting this company for my travel needs.
Cheriee T.
San Diego, CA
I fly American the most. While I wish there was a bit for room, the pros outweigh that con. I love the in flight entertainment option. It gets me though my long flights easily! The staff is helpful and friendly 98% of the time. Love flying this airline.
Rhonda T.
Seabrook , TX
Our flight was only 4 hours round trip, but the service we received was amazing! The only 2 things I had a problem with was not great snack and no pillow and I was so hot on that flight what's uncommon maybe I was just nervous because of all the turbulence
Deborah N.
Washington
American Airlines is budget friendly and reliable. They do not have all the perks of some of their fellow more expensive airlines however they get the job done. I use American Airlines when I’m trying to fine the way rates and the flight isn’t too long.
Syd A.
Philadelphia
Always easy to find the best price fare with this Airline. I can book weeks out or last minute and I will surely find a good deal for my family and I. I would rather not pay extra for bags . I also do not like how much it is if you go over 50lbs. with luggage.
Nicole B.
Arlington
The only thing that keeps continues to interest me in flying American is the tv and charging station they have aboard the planes. I like being able to pick new movies to watch during my flight, and also being able to charge my phone during travel time.
Kara M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
American Airlines is an okay airline the staff was rather nice and attentive I’ve only flown with them once and it was a rather bad experience however I feel that is just due to bad weather conditions with a big storm that we had to fly through and land
Shaun B.
LaPlace
They are great! However, my experience with them this summer was not great due to a mechanical issue that would have made me miss an important event. The issue was resolved, but with another airline. I was still satisfied with the kindness of the staff!
Maria S.
Dallas
Literally every time I fly American my flight is delayed or cancelled. The company is not helpful at all I rebooking your flight. They rebooked my direct flight with another flight that had a layover. When I asked for compensation they denied it. Their customer service could use some work.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?