BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Reviews (19923)
Talisha C.
Me and my mother n law fly this airline and the prices are decent but the services are awful. Always delayed flights - poor customer services - and their policies on checking bags is ridiculous. Wish they could get people that understand customer service.
Stephanie L.
Hartland
I haven’t flown American in a little while. I hope that they stive to make their flights more comfortable. I don’t know what it is, but I can never get comfortable in their seats. I feel bad for anyone about 5 foot 10 inches because the seats are crammed.
Carina L.
Exton
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I would say American Airlines is a decent airline! I use it a couple times each year. The service is good, the seats aren't anything special but they're fine for airplane seats, and the food is okay! Not anything amazing but good for general travel!
Jenn H.
American is my go to airline when going to major cities or Europe. Flights are generally on time, easy to use travel rewards and generous compensation when bumped. They also have excellent customer service if you have any special needs before your flight.
Shima R.
American Airlines is usually the best for international travel. When in doubt, check their website for last minute deals. Their service has remained top-notch and prices are reasonable. You get snacks too. The baggage fee is one of the lowest I've seen.
Nicole B.
Arlington
The only thing that keeps continues to interest me in flying American is the tv and charging station they have aboard the planes. I like being able to pick new movies to watch during my flight, and also being able to charge my phone during travel time.
Lindsey D.
Nashville, TN
Very moderately priced tickets, but not very great travel experiences. Sometimes the plane is new and decent, other times it’s a very small, rickety plane that seems like it’s from the nineties. I’d recommend for budget traveling, but not all the time!
Deborah N.
Washington
American Airlines is budget friendly and reliable. They do not have all the perks of some of their fellow more expensive airlines however they get the job done. I use American Airlines when I’m trying to fine the way rates and the flight isn’t too long.
norisbel m.
Tampa, FL
It is one of the best airlines that my family and I have used to travel. We use it very often, two or three times each year, sometimes more. They have a security protocol to follow, they are very careful. American airlines also have a very nice service.
Cheriee T.
San Diego, CA
I fly American the most. While I wish there was a bit for room, the pros outweigh that con. I love the in flight entertainment option. It gets me though my long flights easily! The staff is helpful and friendly 98% of the time. Love flying this airline.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?