BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Reviews (19962)
Ashley C.
Grand Prairie, TX
I have flown with American Airlines for multiple years now. They are always friendly and accommodating, the flight attendant helped me when my 1 year old son was ticketed for the wrong seat and had to be moved. The other passenger was accepting of the changes and my flight always goes smoothly and comfortably aboard American Airlines.
devyn s.
new york
This is the third time in a row I have flown with American Airlines and they delayed the departure time by more than 2 hours, not because of the weather but because of “mechanical issues”. Last time it was delayed a total of 5 hours. It is extremely frustrating to be stranded in an airport for such an excessive amount of time because the airline repeatedly has issues with their planes. I realize there are situations that cannot avoided, but for such a lucrative airline I would expect they could afford to have modern planes that don’t require maintenance an hour before departure time. I kept thinking these were random situations that don’t happen too often, but it seems to be American Airlines norm.
Carmen F.
ORLANDO, FL
I used AA to go to Maryland and I hate the plane, the rate and service. I couldn't get on board cause for them I was late and the the plane was delay so I had more than time to get on that plane. The seats are super small and I have a big buttie, and I had to pay for my carry on. They need to build bigger airplanes, more space and better seats cause they were like rock and finally if the plane is delay why I can't get into the plane then damn it.
Food D.
Morrisville, NC
I have a love/hate affair with American. I use it often because of the destinations I have to fly into. I also have a loyalty credit card, which allows me to check in one piece of luggage at no cost. If it were not for this perk and my need to travel into American Airlines dominated cities, this would be my least favorite airline.
Taylor M.
I really love flying American. I normally get the planes where each seat has a TV on the back (we each get our personalized tv) and those are awesome. Also there’s free movies and shows and that is so great too, and you can track your flights position in the air, and how long the rest of the flight is, etc. Really puts me at ease because I’m such a nervous flyer.
Toni T.
Rosamond, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I'm not a big fan of what has happened to Airlines these days you have to pay for every little thing including your snacks or you don't get any snacks except maybe a small bag of peanuts the seats are very crowded the pull down trees are about the size of your finger and you don't get the service that you used to on airlines. I miss the days of comfort and meals and movies. Airplane flights are just not what they used to be you get crushed in like cattle and your starve to death and you're bored and I wish they would go back to the old days I'm flying American descent Airline but again they made so many shortcuts that it doesn't make the flight enjoyable
Amy H.
worst airline ever. rude agents. horrible customer service. i informed them i had flight anxiety and needed special seating accommodation, they basically laughed at me and then gave me a seat at the back of the plane with the most turbulence. they are truly miserable people who should be ashamed of how they treat their customers.
Gabriella N.
Columbia
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Used this airline multiple times. I have definitely had all great experiences. They make sure your comfortable & in the know with destination time distance & milage distance throughout the whole flight. My planes have even offered newly released movies & popular movies too that you could watch during your flight to pass the time.
Adele L.
Yuma, AZ
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I can sit here and make a list a mile long about AA Airlines. I fly 10-20 times a year and I am now stuck on AA Airlines. They have the best attendants and the best customer service from all of the other Airlines. I even have their points card so I can visit their lounge. It is just overall a great experience during travel
Carleigh C.
Most of the time my experiences with American are positive. Planes are clean and prices are comparable to competition. However, I have experienced poor customer service from AA flight attendants and personnel on multiple occasions. Bag check prices are expensive and forget it if you need to change a flight- very expensive fees!
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?